• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who wins the Rumble now?

My booking idea which progresses a few different story lines:

Have Miz and Sandow come in early and hang around for a while, with Sandow taking punishment to keep Miz from elimination throughout the match. Then, have someone chase Miz out under the bottom rope...do the cheesy "stunt-double" under the ring thing...but Miz emerges to get promptly ejected.

Match continues with the last two being Dean and Rollins or Orton. Sandow emerges and slides back in the ring shortly before Dean eliminates Rollins/Orton. Dean quickly hits Dirty Deeds on a now unconscious Sandow. Stands in ring with his crazy face and fakes like he is picking up Sandow, only to shrug, laugh and walk over the top rope. The unconscious body of Sandow wins.

The following Raw Dean explains his actions as the best way he could hurt HHH, by rigging an awful WM Main Event. Ultimately a month before WM, Sandow loses his show somehow due to interference from a jealous Miz. This accomplishes the following:

Gives WWE another month to see who is healthy

Provides a true non-predictable Rumble ending for probably the only low-card guy who would get the crowd to pop like crazy

Basically dictates the inevitable Sandow face turn career reboot and sets up a Miz/Sandow WM match that would be a fun opener

One month of amazing Sandow promos...imagine him cutting a promo on Lesnar/Heyman with his pompous intellectual shtick.

Furthers Ambrose/HHH feud in an interesting way that is really consistent and furthers Ambrose's unpredictable lunatic character. Also leads to some good mocking promos, perhaps while wearing Sandow merchandise.

Getting carried away here, but this is the type of creative stuff I would love to see WWE try.

I love this idea because it's funny and it's different. It also builds storylines for multiple feuds as well.

If Daniel Bryan has returned by the Rumble I think it would be too obvious for him to win it I'm going to go with some surprise entrant that nobody would expect like Sting wining it this coming year.

Well if creative makes decent storylines it could be almost anyone really ( its still way too early to have this talk though personally I got either Reighs or Ambrose winning it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back