• Chuck Palumbo

• Mark Henry

• Kane

• Rey Mysterio

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
It wont be Matt Hardy.

MVP = Future main eventer

Matt Hardy = Stepping stone to main event position.

I will just say Rey Mysterio because Palumbo would be a bad choice, Khali would be a worse choice, so would Henry. So i would go with Rey or even maybe Chavo but my vote goes to Rey.

Rey Mysterio, cause more than likely it has to be a face since MVP is a heel, which leaves you with 4 choices Matt, Polumbo, Rey, & Kane, as Jake said Matt is nothing more than a stepping stone to the ME, Kane is already in the ME sorta so I can't see a reason to give him the US title, a Polumbo just isn't worthy of the belt yet, that Leaves Rey who is in the perfect spot to take the belt from MVP, he's never been US champ, and fans love him so giving him some gold just seems like a good idea, not to mention Rey is more beleivable when it comes to beating MVP in a title match than Matt or Polumbo, and MVP has already beaten Kane several times, so I'm saying Rey, and they'll probably give it to him after this MVP/Matt Hardy feud comes to an end which will hopefully be soon, it has been going a bit long

Depending on this ECW/Smackdown co-existence, there's a few possibilities, however, overall, I'd have to say Hardy. All of this build-up just to have MVP will win probably piss off a lot of fans as it will have been useless. To me, MVP could (and should) easily move up to the main event level once losing the belt, and like others have said, chances are he'll lose to a face and the two on Smackdown most likely to beat MVP for it are Hardy and Mysterio. Now, one of the reasons I don't see Mysterio winning it as opposed to Hardy is that if MVP drops the belt and moves up to main event status, he'll need more people to feud with and Mysterio fits that bill. Kane may very well be more active on ECW in the future than Smackdown, so the main event of Smackdown is left to Undertaker, Batista, and Mysterio as faces with Edge, MVP, and Khali (ugh) as heels with Henry and Finlay a step underneath, but Finlay could be a good feud with Hardy for the US title.

Rest assured, though, no heels will take the belt from MVP and they're definitely not going to pick Palumbo over Hardy or Mysterio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back