Who will be kicked off first on NXT?

Saritafan

TNA FIRE ORLANDO JORDAN HE SUCKS
After watching NXT for the past 4 weeks I believe, i think it's clear who will be eliminated first. It's MICHEAL TARVER. he's had 2 matches so far which both he lost and one of them was a mixed tag match, that clearly puts him on the bottom of the pecking order on NXT. His Pro is also the Pro jobber carlito so that also doesn't help. Now some could argue Skip Shiffield is also in danger because he's also 0-2 but the fact he's been in the main event both those times so thats a huge plus of his side

anyone else agree???

Tarver isnt gona make it and it is obfious.His record doesnt mean that much(Bryan is 0-4) as the fact that he was just used 2 times and lost and the fact that he has no charisma at all.Skip Shefield maybe is gona make it simply because that he is being used little better then Tarver(2 main events and RAW apperance with his pro William Regal) even tho he lost 2 matches

:disappointed: Sadly I do think Tarver is going to be the first. He really hasn't shown much personality to be honest. Plus, his mentor hasn't been winning his matches on his own show either. Granted Carlito has been with WWE for quite a while, but, wouldn't you maybe put someone new with a person who hasn't been on their own losing streak?

Meh, I'm not sure it's as obvious as we think. Tarver was really cool in his vid package, but he hasn't been used very well in his matches. They may have something for him yet.

As for the others...I think they have as much chance as leaving then staying. Otunga is absolutely not going to get kicked off, but the others aren't as sure.

I actually think Daniel Bryan is going to be the first to get kicked off, only to show up on RAW.

I think Doc got it right. I see Daniel Bryan going out first just to swerve us and then returning a little while after to get revenge of Miz. If they don't do that then Tarver is the obvious choice. He hasn't done anything since being on the show and it seems like Vince is down on him or something.

I wouldn't be surprised if they scrap it as it seems like they have no clue what they're doing with this show.

Yeah pretty obvious though i don't like him so its not a big loss i also want Heath Slater gone damn i just don't get that guy but truthfully with a 2-0 record Heath will probably stay for a while.

I don't think that tarver will be getting kicked off. I agree with both DOC and TLC, I'm also sure that Bryan will be leaving the show. IMO Daniel bryan doesn't need NXT, NXT needs him. By kicking Daniels of NXT, this will mean that some other NXT rookie will have the chance to win the wwe contract. Instead of having Daniels win the wwe contract just kick him out and some how make him show up on RAW and challenge the MIZ make it "a all or nothing match " If Daniels wins he gets a contract and the US title, But if he loses he leaves WWE. What do you think?

Tarver will be the first to go as he does not have the flair or the staying power to be a wwe superstar. Daniel Bryan however, has the correct abilities tomake a brilliant superstar though im wondering why he has been included in NXT in the first place. I know he has not won any of his matches as of yet but thats only down to the fact that the Miz is not helping him even though he is the pro. And also to the fact of the kind of matches he has been placed into and the outside interference. he should have just enterd onto the roster as he is by far the most talented of the rookies in my opinion

I do think Tarver will go first unfortunately. He was one of the guys i was looking forward to see when we were first introduced to the NXT rookies but he hasn't had the oppurtunity to show us his personality.
So, it does look like he will be going as the WWE don't seem to have any ideas for him, which begs the question, why put him on the show in the first place?

I actualy want Bryan to go mainly because I'm a Heath slater mark but I do hope he shows up and screws showmiz out of the unified titles at mania

Back on topic it is very likely tarver will go since he hasn't won

I think Tarver is gone first. He has basically done nothing, and I am not saying that is his fault. For all we know, he's the second coming of Bret Hart (no, he's not, I'm just using hyperbole). But he hasn't done much, actually nothing. So I don't think it would be worth anyone's time at this point in the game, to keep him around. Plus, as someone stated earlier, Carlito has basically moved into jobber territory, so they aren't doing Tarver any favors by having Carlito showcased more than Tarver.

Daniel Bryan is certainly an option. But I'm not sure they want to get him off of that show just yet. He and Miz are having a pretty good feud, and to take away maybe the most entertaining thing they have going on over there wouldn't be a good idea. I see him losing NXT somehow, and then appearing on Raw anyway, to feud with Miz. And while I see this happening, I don't see it happening yet. I think it will happen more toward the end of this season of NXT. I think they see Danielson as superior to the other rookies, and he doesn't need NXT to get over.

I think people put too much stock into win/loss records in pro wrestling now-a-days, especially WWE's creative department. It's scripted. It's not a REAL competition. For wins and losses to matter, it would have to be a real competition. To crown the winner of NXT based on win/loss record would just be stupid and boring. Let's have some interesting, entertaining storylines. This isn't a REAL sport. It's sports entertainment.

Truth be told, I actually think that Tarver will stick around cause they want to get Bryan on Raw or Smackdown a hell of a lot faster. He's put on some great matches and he's pretty good at pissing off the Miz (Grade A job in my book.) Tarver's in a tight spot, but WWE could do anything at any given minute. Hell, Slater might get eliminated just for the swerve effect and just the general fact that this show sucks big time. Less and less watch NXT, so to be honest, I'm surprised that people are debating (or agreeing) on who gets eliminated first.

Danielson will end up being kept around a few more weeks and I could actually see him playing a part in Mania by screwing ShowMiz out of the tag-titles. Thus causing The Miz to get Danielson kicked off NXT and he'll show up and interfer in The Miz's matches, then at the next PPV we could see The Miz vs. Bryan for the U.S. title. Regardless of NXT though Danielson already has a WWE contract, he'll end up RAW.

On to Michael Tarver, the guy isn't great in the ring and his boxer gimmick is about as lame as Skip's overdone redneck gimmick. I see him gone sooner rather than later. Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel are my picks to win NXT.

Personally, I have the feeling that WWE will throw the curveball at us with this one.

Since the pros are voting, wouldn't it make sense for them to get rid of the best competitor so their rookie as a chance of winning the thing?

I got that feeling that Heath Slater will go as he is 4-0, and that the pros, will vote him off, as saying he is to good, and they want their guy to be the best.

Personally, I have the feeling that WWE will throw the curveball at us with this one.

Since the pros are voting, wouldn't it make sense for them to get rid of the best competitor so their rookie as a chance of winning the thing?

I got that feeling that Heath Slater will go as he is 4-0, and that the pros, will vote him off, as saying he is to good, and they want their guy to be the best.
It'd make sense for the heel pros to do this, but you gotta remember that NXT is just as scripted as any other WWE show. It's a mater of who gets over with the fans the most. Gabriel and Slater continue to get a great reception both have been main event stars in FCW for awhile now as well.

I don't think they should kick anyone off. In my opinion, since that show is for development, they should keep the guys on for more than a few weeks. It takes more than two or three matches and two segments to develop someone.

Now, unfortunately, I agree that Tarver should be the first to go. I don't think he will be though. He has the look that Vince loves and will get more and more chances to get over. I think Daniel Bryan will be the first to go. They continue to mention that the pros are voting for who stays and goes. I think Jericho will arrange for him to get kicked off and then he will come and surprise him on SD! After Edge takes the World Heavyweight Championship from him, Jericho will need something to do. I think this explains why Bryan has had so many matches and been featured so heavily. He is ready to be on the big roster, and NXT might be holding him back.

One thing I've been thinking is that maybe the first person "kicked off" NXT might not be an elimination but rather that they may have winners come periodically. I don't know if I'm just being crazy but I think this may be a real possibility. If so I'd say it would definetly be Slater or the Miz would strategically get rid of Bryan because he doesn't want him around anymore, telling Bryan that he would be better off on SD and then Bryan comes to RAW and feuds with the Miz, alot like the Triple H and Batista feud from a few years ago.

Yeah, Tarver being the first one to get kicked off NXT makes a lot of sense to me. I feel rather sorry for Tarver because he was doomed from day one due to his mentor being Carlito.... He's also been by far the least impressive of the rookies. It wouldn't surprise me if he gets future endeavored instead of sent back to developmental if/when he gets elminated from NXT. I'm not a fan of Sheffield either and I'd like to see him leave, but Tarver's very likely going to be the first one to leave if they are doing this competition through elimination since he has done absolutely nothing impressive whereas all the other rookies have had at least one impressive moment so far.

I think that Slater will be the first to go to show everyone that no one is safe no matter what you win-loss record is. He is 4-0 and Daniel Bryan is 0-4. In all logic, Bryan should be the first to go. Either that or it will have something to do with Bryan getting under The Miz's skin and all the other pro's like that, so they decide to keep him around to annoy Miz.

I don't think anyone will get kicked off, as it doesn't really make any sense to do so. They keep saying it is an evaluation and not an elimination, and I think that is key. Seriously, if they keep eliminating people you are going to end up with a roster consisting of Justin Gabriel, Matt Hardy, Wade Barrett and Jericho and that isn't close to being enough to run a promotion.

If they are stupid enough to go down the elimination route, Tarver won't be the first to go. He has a character and has something of a look about him. Heath Slater and Darren Young look like complete tools and have nothing interesting about their styles. They are far more likely to go, with Young probably becoming a SES convert shortly afterwards.

I don't think that Traver will be getting kicked off. I agree with both DOC and TLC, I'm also sure that Bryan will be leaving the show. IMO Daniel Bryan doesn't need NXT, NXT needs him. By kicking Daniels of NXT, this will mean that some other NXT rookie will have the chance to win the wwe contract. Instead of having Daniels win the wwe contract just kick him out and some how make him show up on RAW and challenge the MIZ make it "a all or nothing match " If Daniels wins he gets a contract and the US title, But if he loses he leaves WWE. What do you think?

I really like this idea.I to believe that WWE whats Bryan on Raw on smackdown .If he was to go to Raw and beat Miz for the U.S Title to get a contract It would open up a spot for one of the other NXT wrestlers.However since Miz is being built up right now i don't see Bryan going over Miz so maybe the same idea but with Drew McIntyre.I think they would be able to put on good matches and the overall story would be refreshing change.

I actually thought they would go that route...eventually have a Miz/Bryan feud where Bryan somehow pulls the upset (similar to Umaga/Santino). I think the WWE has bigger plans for Bryan then NXT, and the fact he's the only guy on the program with a legit "feud" going on shows that.

Um, I don't know if it's been clarified or not, but I can't find anything about whether anyone is getting kicked off the show at all. All I've read or heard from WWE's side is about who's getting voted up the rankings, nothing about anyone getting kicked from the island.

And that's just fine with me, as copying every other damned reality tv show is not really "changing television". I hope it doesn't go down to voting people off, as that means the last few shows will only have like four dudes on it. I see this show as more of a Real World type reality show and less of a Survivor/Tough Enough one.

On that thought, if they do go with booting people off, I hope they are replaced with a new pro and a new rookie from FCW or whatever right away. Do something new, instead of doing the same old reality tv formula.

I believe either Micahel "The Boxer" Tarver will be voted off tonight or Skip Sheffield. I can't get into either of them. Tarver should be a pro boxer anyway shouldn't he?

hey guys, there was always someone that was going to go, I like most of the rookies, APART from tarver, it really doesnt help that his mentor was Carlito. he hasnt done anything, he hasnt knocked anyone out in 1.9 seconds, heck, he hasnt even won a match, IMO Tarver=1st out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back