Who was the most dominant group in history?

Evolution. These guys were totally and utterly dominant and reigned over RAW for a good long while. Comprised of the past (Ric Flair), the present (Triple H) and the future (Randy Orton and Batista), Evolution were near unstoppable, ruling over Raw with an iron fist, and keeping the World Heavyweight Championship on Triple H for as combined 540 days. That was dominant. Triple H and the rest of Evolution would monopolise the male championships on Raw at Armageddon 2003. During that time, no one could stop them. They reigned supreme over Raw and even when they weren't in possession of championship gold, they were the force to be reckoned with.

4 Horsemen were the greatest.. They had the best wrestlers in the company whenever they were on top and had the gold.. NWO was cool but none of the original members can compare with in-ring skills to the original members of the 4 Horsemen.. And if you take Ole Anderson out and add Barry Windham, then there's a bigger gap in talent that favored the Horsemen.

The 4 Horsemen get the nod from me ! Flair,Ole,Arn,Tully, and J.J. Dillon dominated the NWA and held all the titles !

I'd also have the Freebirds a very close second.

Overall, no doubt, the NWO.

But most recently, it has to go to Evolution. In the past 6 years, no team has been nearly as dominant as Evolution. It was the perfect assembly of talent. The Seasoned Veteran, The Ring Leader, The Rising Star and The Powerhouse. You had the past, present and future all rolled into one entity.

From their promo-work, to their in ring prowess, to their entrance music. Everything about them was excellent. Their absolute dominance culminated at Armageddon 2003 when all members walked out with gold. The final implosion was excellently done, catapulting Batista into the main event.

Dominant Group has to be the nWo. The numbers within the group was immense and they had such and Impact on WCW. Week in week out, they'd wreak Havoc on Nitro. That faction was so powerful and it seemed like they could not be stopped.

In WWE, if we're talking Dominant, I'd have to say The Corporate-Ministry. DX was entertaining and the best in that era, but they were far from Dominant.

The Corporate-Ministry had already combined two of the biggest stables in that era. Mr. McMahon, Shane, HHH, Chyna, Undertaker, APA, Mean Street Posse, Boss Man, Viscera, Mideon, etc... I even think they had more members than the nWo! I can't remember how long they lasted, but that force was nothing to fool around with. They literally had all the power in the WWF.

So, in WCW, it's the nWo. In WWF, it's gotta be The Corporate-Ministry.

DX was funny, entertaining, talented, and fresh, but they weren't a Dominant Force in the WWF, but they sure are on that list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back