Who wants to be released...

So as Jake just pointed out in another thread no-one has been released yet... so I am giving someone a free pass, you simply have to do one task...

Find a serious article arguing that zombies are in fact real. I have to believe that the writer of this article actually genuinely believes that they do really exist, you must provide a link to where you found the article it may NOT be written by you.

Happy hunting.

Why do people insist on using Gay as a negative term? I happen to like Gay people, they usually have a great dress sense.

Why do people insist on using Gay as a negative term? I happen to like Gay people, they usually have a great dress sense.

I don't get that either. I doesn't bother me if people call me gay, down to the fact that I'm not gay. And all the gay people I've ever met have been cool, if a little bitchy.

Same with the ''I'm gonna rape you'' prisoners. I don't get that either. Is raping another bloke not gay? And a little naughty.

Why is this danmorrison jackass not in jail yet? He's a fucking idiot.

On a side note I'm looking forward to finding this article.

Perhaps next time we can release someone who could find a critical thesis on hw Jewish people were behind the Holocaust?

This is a serious offer as well, I bet there is one out there, and if someone finds it I will honestly let them out.

Anyone ever seen the film The Serpent and the Rainbow? I'm sure you could find some essay connected to that film and the act of burying people alive in Haiti and then digging them up and telling them they had died and are now zombies.

Awesome film, one of Wes Craven's best.

Anyone ever seen the film The Serpent and the Rainbow? I'm sure you could find some essay connected to that film and the act of burying people alive in Haiti and then digging them up and telling them they had died and are now zombies.

Awesome film, one of Wes Craven's best.

This thread is now void. I've seen the film and a doc about it.

Well done. OnceWalkerr was desperatly typing in ''zombies'' ''real'' into the search engine.

I've found a couple articles, this is easy. They are actually really interesting reads about "real" zombies.

yo can you plz ban y2jake's****e permenently plz he is the person who got me in herd

Calm down Stanroy you'll get your chance..

Just not now.

Or probably ever.

May I On Behalf Of Paul, Tg4y, Seaneth, Hbkfanforever, And All Other Members Who Went To Wff Tell You Jake That Your The Biggest Twat To Run This Forum

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back