Who Thinks There Should Be Another Draft Lottery

ShaneRamlall said:
Yeah a draft lottery would be nice.Help SD! out and RAW out...but that wont happen until probally after WM 23 or something...

Ya, when SmackDown is finally taken off the air. They honestly need to do a draft soon, because, I've got to say, both SmackDown! and RAW's Rosters are FUCKED UP! And, they definately SHOULD NOT have ECW in the draft, because ECW Superstars have absolutely nothing to do with WWE Superstars. (ECW Will prolly be off the air by that time anyway)

I don't really think a draft in needed. Just move some RAW guys over to SD and be done with it.

I say do it after Servivor Series after both brands have just reprented eac other against the other. Then draught with one eye on fuds that can be built for SD an RAW going into the Rumble and thus leading to Mania and being the big feuds for the year.

doing it then would mean storyline wise eliminating the need for the Royal Rumble winner to switch shows mid roster as at thi point a winner could be decided upon and a Rivalry started outside the ring before the Rumble and then into mania.

The WWE Draft Lottery is usually a great thing. SmackDown could use a draft lottery, especially if they would get Edge or Randy Orton on that show out of a draft lottery. Vince McMahon though does not seem to be very interested in helping improve the quality of Friday Night SmackDown!, although that is his show. Considering though SmackDown!'s current roster, a draft lottery could be very helpful & for SmackDown, but I doubt it will happen in 2006.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back