Who Should TNA Bring Up From OVW Next?

MINISTRYrising

Championship Contender
This week the Gut Check winners made there return to the Impact zone. Each of them after winning were sent down to OVW to continue there developement until they were ready to be brought up to the main roster and now that they appear to be fully fledged members of the TNA roster. (along with Jesse who has also been brought up from OVW) Who do you think will be the Next OVW star to grace the impact zone with there presence.

In my opinion, that person should be Cliff compton. He is far better on the mic then most of the current TNA roster and if you add that to his in ring abilitie then bringing up Compton is a no brainer. Plus with his look he would be a perfect fit for the Aces and Eights and would really help get them over on the mic. What do you guys think.

I don't actually watch OVW, but wouldn't Crimson be the most likely candidate? He's been OVW Heavyweight Champion for a good two plus months now, and I've yet to read a single report indicating he's "not ready" or that he's gotten any worse, and IMO he was plenty ready for television before they sent him back down in the first place. He has the look and the gimmick — he just needed a bit of work on his ring presence.

I would agree with IDR! I also don't watch OVW, and didn't even know Crimson was sent back down there, but he should be the next brought up. Last year he was being pushed to the top of the card, then he fell off the face of the earth.

At very least I can see him coming back and teaming with Gunner. Kash and Gunner suck as a team, and the X-Division could use Kash right now. Gunner and Crimson both have similar builds and in ring styles. Also they can play off of their military backgrounds.

I like the idea of Cliff Compton being an Aces and 8's member. He just seems like he could fill the role pretty solidly. As for Crimson, I'm not sure how TNA could bring him back. Maybe they have a story for it planned to explain, then again, it's TNA, so I highly doubt that. I guess Crimson could always be in Aces and 8's too.

I haven't watched OVW in close to a year, but the main reason I started watching was because Domino/Cliff Compton was there. The guy is way too talented to not be in one of the big two companies. Mic skills, charisma, pretty good wrestler and a great look. The guy deserves a chance.

Christopher Silvio. Most of have probably never heard of him but he should be the next on Gut Check. He is a fantastic in-ring competitor and he is gold on the mic. He is currently being managed by Mo Green. He held the tag titles a couple of times with The Kamikazee Kid, and once with Ryan Nemmeth(Zigglers brother) He feuded with APOC in 09 for the OVW Heavyweight Title but never could win the big one. Last year he had one hell of a run with the TV title.
chrissilvio.png

Future TNA World champ

Scarlett Bordeaux. I think she has a good look and is okay in the ring. Also she looks pretty different from the rest of the Knockouts. Has this blond and red hair look going on.

Cliff Compton. He is the most experienced there and the best there in OVW. He's great on the mic, great wrestler and was Deuce in the tag-team "Deuce & Domino" in the WWE a couple of years back. He's been held back for too long and for that, needs to be TNA's next OVW guy.

TNA's current era of wrestlers include Styles, Samoa Joe, Roode, Aries and Storm. All of them are about 35 I think. Compton is 33. The same age as CM Punk. If TNA wants to push the younger guys and want to continue after about 3 years, they need guys like Compton to carry the company. They can't rely on Robbie E or Jesse can they? They don't have that special "thing" on them and I don't see them as TNA's future champions.

So yeah, they need to bring in guys from OVW, not guys like Jesse but guys like Compton to carry on the company. And seeing as OVW is the training development for TNA, especially Compton.

Brittany DeVore as i think she would help turn the knockouts roster around and teaming her with ODB would be awsome

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back