What's Next For Alex Silva?

Hopefully they'll do with his what WWE did with "Big Andy" from Tought Enough...Keep him in developmental until he develops at least an X Division build (wrestlers don't look like that to me, not ones that are on tv anyway) and learns to do anything apart from shout about his dead dad.

If they're going to use him on TV then use him as a body for Bully Ray to destroy to send a message Austin Aries.

Might've only been a 2 minute match and a 30 second promo but, my god, they were both boring as sin. Not the best way to start Gut Check...especially as there's got to be some other talent down in OVW that wouldn't crack under the pressure

A really agree with neildittmar. Don't have to be something we have never seen before to be good or successful. So we cant knock him for that, or we would have to to do the same with alot of people. The real problem is in that he wasn't that great at anything. Maybe it was because of the situation, but his ring gear was just odd, and made him look small in a early Cody Rhodes type of way. His match wasn't terrible, although it wasn't executed well. The final promo was not good, due to the fact he based the entire thing on him and his dad, and repeated himself(alot). However, things can change, some of his other matches were not bad, although i couldn't find another promo from him online. Well just have to wait and see. For now, he's probably X-Divison bound, possibly a tag team with someone like Jesse when he recovers.

I honestly wasn't impressed by Alex Silva.

I didn't think he deserved a contract based on his performance from the week prior or the promo he cut.

He has not been seen since he was signed via Gut Check. Now I while I still think the whole thing with "Flair going off script" was BS because of there being three judges, it is rather strange Silva has not been seen in any matches or segments. Pritchard also hinted that he regretted voting yes for Silva in the segment discussing Joey Ryan.

So what do you think TNA will do with Alex Silva, if anything, and what would you like to see done?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back