Who should be World Heavyweight champion?

I kind of like Ziggler he's a tad bit different but i'd definately prefer him as IC first i think he'd be a good IC champ too he's not won anything and to give him the WHC straight away is silly unless he had won a MITB contract and cashed in

I kind of like Ziggler he's a tad bit different but i'd definately prefer him as IC first i think he'd be a good IC champ too he's not won anything and to give him the WHC straight away is silly unless he had won a MITB contract and cashed in

Oh no i didnt mean to give him the title straight away i just meant to build him up and give him it in the next year or so maybe. Even just have him win a mitb match would be good because he could use it a year later if he wanted. I just feel he would be a good choice.

CM Punk - He is the top heel in WWE right now,great mic skills and wrestling skills

Big Show - All of his world title reigns (except his ECW championship reign) have been way too short,he deserves one last title before he retires

Kane - Pretty much the same as Big Show,Kane has had very short world title reigns and deserves a good,long one before he retires (which might not be far off),He is also a great wrestler for a big man

Matt Hardy - He is very underrated in my eyes.He is slightly out of shape but a world title would motivate him to get fit,I always thought he was a great worker

They have it right now in Mysterio. He puts on good matches consistently more than anyone else and always entertains the crowd. The only wrestler than Mysterio that you can say should be champion is Punk only because it would help him further the SES.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back