Who should be the new GM of RAW?

I prefer not having a GM on RAW, im fine with having Vince on there. Its like old times. I am glad they didnt have Dusty Rhodes as the GM, i wuz so releived that he wasnt made it. But if there has to be one ill say JBL. I know it wont happen cause of his commentating, but i was hopin that it would be him when rumors were goin around earlier this year. I think Smackdown needs a new GM...Teddy Long is stale and 'Beleive Dat Playa"

i got a few names that make me laugh so much million dolla man MEAN JEAN OKERLAND nd tim white i jus had a funny 5 mins readin this thread nd they jus came into my head as fun

WWF-Attitude- said:
I prefer not having a GM on RAW, im fine with having Vince on there. Its like old times. I am glad they didnt have Dusty Rhodes as the GM, i wuz so releived that he wasnt made it. But if there has to be one ill say JBL. I know it wont happen cause of his commentating, but i was hopin that it would be him when rumors were goin around earlier this year. I think Smackdown needs a new GM...Teddy Long is stale and 'Beleive Dat Playa"

I agree, RAW is fine without a GM, and Teddy Long is stale. But I would hate to see JBL come in, I just can't stand that guy. Eric Bischoff was a great GM and I think he would be hard to top, but whoever does takeover (I think it is inevitable that someone will become GM) has to be a heel. An authority figure almost always needs to be heel, I feel that it works much better that way. That is why I don't like Teddy Long staying for so long, a face GM got stale after a while.

Scott Hall...

I hear he is trying to work out and get back in shape? Id love to see Scott Hall as the GM of Raw...ma cheezmo.

have a feeling it may be foley again, initially as a heel, but gradually getting back to being a face again, in order to set up the foley/mcmahon match at mania.

anyone but shane and vince. i would love it if steph or linda did something. shane and vince seem to ruin it all.

nobody is gonna be GM of RAW b/c vince cant stand seeing somebody take over his main brand RAW. We seen it before that they announced 2-3 times that there was gonna be a new GM but it never happened only that stupid *** Coach came out week after week when we was all hoping for a new GM. Coach is the GM b/c he certainly acted like it on the RAW Reunion and Vince is still gonna hang around being the boss of Coach when Coach screws up.

i like the idea of the wrestlers taking over for a week like they did when eric went on vacation

they should hav 2 gms on each show- one face one heel, ithink the superstars that dont wrestle any more but can do small stunts should be gm eg attitude era had rock/steve austin/rikishi-well maybe not him. or legends like piper/hogan or even the four mcmahons running the show- this could lead to major fueds- maybe involving factions again like the ministry a bigger dx etc. the mcmahons could hav a large scale corporation consisting of all heels on raw . that would be good if done properly.

I think the new GM should be the "Billion Dollar Princess" Stephanie McMahon. Plus shes hot

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back