• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who or what would you switch?

The Wolf

Pre-Show Stalwart
I got to thinking almost all of us agree the greatest period in wrestling was during the Monday Night Wars when we had 2 main organizations going toe to toe so what will you do to bring it back. You can use any organization against WWE you want.

I would go with TNA cause honestly I dont know much bout the ROH or NWA standings.

TNA -
1) I will give EY his old character from the UNAmericans & away from ODB
- That character would be a great Mid Carder to Main Event level the type the know is surprised to see in the Main Event but little title runs

2) Team up Gunner & Rob Terry have them dominate the tag team division with a manager to do mic work

3) Sin Cara, Evan Bourne, Heath Slater, Yoshi Tatsu Sorry I believe they will work better with the X Division

4) Focus more on the X Division like WCW did with the Lucidors back in the day

5) Abyss needs to become more like Taker & Kane (Heel personas) rather then Mick Foley

6) Drew McIntyre (Managed by William Regal) & Alex Riley(Mid Card) & Randy Orton esspecailly if he has had 3 strikes

WWE

1) Bring back Matt Morgan as a Heel (Mid Card)

2) Create a dominant faction

3) stay with reallity era

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back