Who is you're mid-card favorite?

Batista-Y2JW?

Dark Match Jobber
In 2008 the mid-card has evolved to a good extent. We are able to see a lot more wrestling and better entertainement, all because of those mid-cards. Wrestlers like MVP, Matt Hardy, John Morrison have been very entertaining. But i want to know who do you like best in the mid-card? mine is MVP

I like Mr. Kennedy. I know he hasn't been around but he has great mic skills and always put on a good match. I hope he comes back and is just as good as before.

John Morisson dude. That guy is innovative as hell, entertaining as hell, and needs more screen time... as hell. It's really a shame that he's been relegated to the midcard level for so long.

Mr. Kennedy is one of my favorites. He should have been a world champion over 2 years ago but bad luck and ignorance stopped that from happening. When he returns i think he'll be stuck in the mid-card for a while until he gets back to the mainevent level but i still think he'll get back there. He's awesome on the mic and is entertaining in the ring. Nothing will stop stop Kennedy from succeeding but Mr. Kennedy himself.......unless he gets injured........again.

It's between MVP and Matt Hardy, I mean the guys had a fued where one of the participants wasnt allowed to fucking wrestle and when he could the other got injured and yet it still managed to be entertaining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back