Who is your NXT 4 Favorite rookie?

WWEboy13

Dark Match Winner
Who is your favorite rookie from NXT Season 4. For me, I have one that's a face and one that's a heel.

Byron Saxton- He was a commentator and he has decent ring work, but there's something about him. His mic skills are good, he has a good look.

Johnny Curtis- He is my overall favorite. He has great ring work and has a good amount of charisma. His mic skills are decent but that can improve.

I like Derrick Bateman. I think that he has a lot of charisma and mic skills, plus he and his pro seem to have the best connection

It's a tie between 3 of them for me as they all bring something different.

Curtis has the look and charisma as well as being the most developed as far as ring work goes.

Bateman is the most entertaining, his segments with Bryan have been genuinely amusing.

Then there is big Brodus, I love monster heels and I think this guy has a chance to be a top one, he's simple but strong on the mic and moves pretty well in the ring, he just needs a change of attire.

BRODUS CLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol i likek brodus because hes diffrent, he breaks the mold of most wrestlers, hes big an can throw a mean suplex, for some reason he remind me of taz...so yea theres my 2 cents.

I'm a big fan of two guys, Byron Saxton I think this guy is a huge star in the making, his got charisma, the look, and from what i hear his decent enough in the ring. And the other would be Brodus Clay the guy's a beast, he's solid in the ring for a big guy, his mic skills are not great but not awful at the same time and because of his size and look has potential to be a monster heel.

Hands down, Derrick Bateman and Brodus Clay.

Bateman is hilarious. He plays off of Bryan so well, and they would be perfect in a tag team together. Imagine the DB/DB vs. Koztino promos! They'd make for some great TV. He's also a pretty good wrestler and he's unique. There is no other character quite like him on WWE TV.

Brodus Clay isn't great in the ring, but he has an awesome presence and personality. He is a big dude with simple but murderous mic skills, with an interesting character and background. Love the guy. He's not quite Ezekiel Jackson-tier on the scale of big guys that can make their limited moveset impactful and exciting, but after some training I don't see why he can't reach that level.

My favourite is Brodus Clay. If he wasn't in this season's NXT than I wouldn't show any interest at all. I find him interesting especially with his pro being Ted DiBiase because I see this maybe going the way Miz and Alex Riley went with Riley becoming Miz's apprentice.

My worst is without a doubt Conor O'Brien. The whole Rat lookalike gimmick is stupid and that really is where I see this show going.... out the door with just Season 1 and season 2 being remembered.

Definately Brodus Clay. He's a decent talker and has the pure presence that he could beat the crap out of anybody that pisses him off!

I LOVE Brodus..he definately has a future in the 'E. I think Bateman and O'Brian will become a tag team in the near future. I also hope Byron does great in the WWE. Overall though; Brodus.

For me it is a 3 way tie.here are my 3 in no certain order

1.Byron $axton-i love this guys mic skills, and he just seems comfortable out there.he could be the next Cena or Jericoh in the charisma department
2.Jonny Curtis-who would know how much a simple hair cut could help your look.he looked real soft until he cut his hair.i think he is more of a total package then the rest of the rookies,and i think he could be a good mid-card competitor
3.Brodus Clay-i like how he has a different look.i think he could be like a new age
Arn Anderson.He should always stay alligned with a main eventer,and serve as there brutal enforcer!is Ted Jr. starts a stable with his baby brother he should definately keep Brodus as Hired help.The WWE could save Teds carear with some good writing & since Maryse isnt getting the Job done i think Clay could start Teds rise to the main event...i could do so many things if i could write for this guy and ted not to mention arm candy(i would vote kate-lynn) & baby bro coming up in the next year.plus his FCW tag-team partner Mike McGillicutty and husky could be in the stable...damit Vinny Mac give me a job LoL!!! :lol: :scratchchin:

!!JUST 1 MANS OPINION!!

My favourite guy is Derrick Bateman as this guy is a decent wrestlers with his charisma that he shows on NXT in the competions and backstage with Daniel Bryan by making himself stand out but as well as playing off Daniel Bryan charter. Derrick Bateman is also a favourite off mine as he has great in ring ability which keeps improving every week as he keeps adding submissions to his move set.

My favorite rookie would have to be Brodus Clay, he's like a cross between Taz and Big Show. He has a nice look and I love his suplexing. I enjoy it when he's on the stick, he's simple but entertaining and whenever he's pissed off you know shit is about to go down. I loved how he ditched DiBiase in that tag team match on NXT (*sigh* Where to now for Ted...). I would also appreciate it if Brodus changed his attire into something with half-tights, other than that I see this guy going places in the future.

I think brodus is better off using the strong spandex to cover him up. Go take a look at his fcw earlier matches with trunks .. he has real bad abdullah the butcher arm pit fat.. real sloppy. Looks much better with the special girdle on.

I, too am a big Brodus Clay fan, but my favorite is Byron Saxton. Charisma, Talent, Look, and Ziggler as a pro are the making to be successful in the ring. He needs a huge, high impact finisher, I'd like too see him with a Powerbomb into Piledriver, but since WWE has outlawed the piledriver, maybe a Shock Treatment backbreaker like Abyss, but Saxton and Bateman will probably be the two finalists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back