Who is your favorite superstar of all times and /or current??

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite wrestler/Superstar of-all time is undoubtedly Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, and its a shame he isn't on the top of the lists of others. A great in-ring competitor, with the stamina of the paranormal type, he could go all day and night and barely breath deeply. His execution was pin-pointed to perfect, from his Crossbodies to his Axe Handles. His matches and capabilities to make some of the slowest and even incapable in-ring opponents look ten times better.

His series of bouts with Ric Flair are some of the best matches of all-time, as well as the critically acclaimed match at WrestleMania III versus the late "Macho Man" Randy Savage, a match every wrestling fan loves. A great wrestler, and if you've ever seen any of his interviews, a really cool guy. His work even helped ROH bring in some needed name recognition when he appeared at several shows and even admitted at one point that he did consider wrestling at an event for them, but backed down in the end.

My favorite of this day-and-age, is Christian. He is a horse of a worker, the guy would throw himself into the crowd if he was asked. Great technical wrestler, great tactichian and he has an uncanny talent to make anyone he faces look ten times what they are. Very pleased to see his position in the company now. He fully deserves it.

Steamboat and Christian. Not too bad choices if I say so myself.

When I was younger I loved Shawn Micheals. He was my favorite for about 15 years, until I saw Aj Styles. Since I liked HBK for so long, I'll have to say he's my favorite of all time, with Aj a close second. But Aj is definitely my favorite current wrestler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back