who is THE mod ?

OMG DAVE HAZ TEH NEW NAMZE!!!1!!!One!!!!!onethousand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There really is no top of the top guy right now. If I'm not mistaken, Chris Cash was put in charge of the forums by WrestleZone, but he's not really around anymore. Buffaloed is the guy we go to anytime the forum hiccups, and atomiconline, I believe, is the only active Administrator with Super Administrator privileges. Which means anytime we have a new Administrator on the site, atomiconline is the one who grants that access.

As far as the main "admin" account, it's still on here, but it's not an administrator anymore.

OMG DAVE HAZ TEH NEW NAMZE!!!1!!!One!!!!!onethousand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT-THE-FUCK-IS-WRONG-WITH-YOU.jpg

I know we have lee,IC25,Norcal, and sly. but who is THE mod like the guy who came first and the guy who has the most pull around here?

How many sigs do you have? Are they on shuffle (had no idea you could do that)? Why do they contain so many freaks? Are you a juggalo?

EDIT: I actually dig the "Nexus Rejects" sig. That group of men would probably lay waste to both The New Nexus and The Corre at the same time.

Chris Cash? The dude with the radio program I don't listen to and that I've never seen anyone discuss?

That program is still in existance? I thought it disapeared in 09 right after Wrestlemania, which is around the time CSR came around. I dont see much discussion about that either though....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back