Who is the greatest wrestler to have never won the WWF/E Title?

Allow me to ask the question...What's the definition of a "Perfect" wrestler? I think of an individual who has a great look, a natural ability to connect with the audience whether the reaction is positive or negative, says the right thing at the right moment, can out wrestle anyone on the roster and of course their mistakes are seemingly non existent.

Ladies and gentlemen....Curt Hennig.

Would an individual like that make a great champion? Absolutely

There are several wrestlers who were quite deserving of the world title but one definitive answer would be Mr.Perfect. He constantly stole the show with his in ring abilities along with the fact that he knew how to work an audience to a T. He had a great gimmick working his favour as Curt literally embodied Mr.Perfect. There was no one more deserving than Curt when it came to becoming a World Champion.

I agree with all the people who said Curt Hennimg, Rick Rude, Dibasie, Steamboat, Jake Roberts, Razor Ramon, Sting are definately up there for me as the best but here is people I would include British Bulldog who held every title besides WWE title Owen Hart who did as well, Vader definately I was so excitied to see him when he first came n then they destroyed his legacy n made him a joke, Bam Bam Bigelow definately as well his size and athletic ability would of made him a great champion, Ken Shamrock should of been champion too even though alot of people don't like him he was still a big player in the attitude era, Tatanka was undeafted for atleast over a year and deserved any singles title and my opinon should of been atleast granted a title shot, Tito Santana as well holding every title at the time deserved a title match or shot Tito put in alot of work and was around many years he deserved the championship my list could go on and on great superstars but these men I feel put in there time and work and considering there reputations in other promotions and circuits deserved a WWE championship or world title

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back