• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who is the best in the world Redone

scottyshowman82

Getting Noticed By Management
Everytime I watch Ring of Honor whoever the guy the fans are behind and ready to get the title, they call him the best in the world. Right now that guy is Davey Richards and you know what... that dude could very well be the best in the world within the ring. Does that mean former and incredible technical ROH star Daniel Bryan would lose to Richards in a match? They used to call him the best in the world for years and years.

But ya pro wrestling these days is a very multi-layered business and art. What makes a guy the best? Is it the guy who wrestles the best between the ropes? And how do we know that? Is it the guy who has the best technical skill or it a guy who tells the best story or the guy who does the most incredible flips. Perhaps it's the guy who holds the crowd in the pawn of his hand through the match simply based on his showmanship and raw charisma.

Or it the guy who uses what he has to the best of his abilities to garner the most attention from the fans and promoters. That's what I think the best in the business really is. So I got to with John Cena.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back