• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who is someone you just want to smack

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
I've been watching CNN for awhile now, and I have come to a conclusion: I want to smack Nancy Grace in the back of the head. She has to be the most arrogant, self obsessed, obnoxious person I've ever seen. And of course, I thought this would be a decent idea for a thread. Who, be they famous or not, wojuld you like to hit in the head just out of being sick of their sight and voice?

Reactions: NSL
Hornswaggle, for ruining Finlay, a man, who used to love to fight. MAKES ME SICK :(

I'd like to smack Sarah Palin too, I think shes a flippen ******.

I've been watching CNN for awhile now, and I have come to a conclusion: I want to smack Nancy Grace in the back of the head. She has to be the most arrogant, self obsessed, obnoxious person I've ever seen. And of course, I thought this would be a decent idea for a thread. Who, be they famous or not, wojuld you like to hit in the head just out of being sick of their sight and voice?

agreed. although id like to smack her...with a 2X4

Did you see thie video of the lady who called into Nancy Grace's show and told her twins were going to die? Fucking classic.

I am going to find that peice of tape.

Do it and rep will be your's. That would be priceless. She needs to shut the hell up about those damn babies.

Nancy Grace is on my list of people I'd like to smack in the face with a baseball bat, just to hear to the sound of baseball bat on face. Others on the list include Miley Cyrus, Paris Hilton, and most die-hard liberals.

Paris, yes. "Once I wear a dress, I just can't bring myself to wear it anymore." For the love of god himself, someone beat her.

LOL.

I want to smack the Steinbrenners. The definition of insanity is repeating the smae action expecting a different result, yet they continue to try and buy championships.

They're not trying to fucking buy anything. They have money and they spend it to put the best team they can on the field. They are trying to win. It's simple as that. You wouldn't give a damn if your team had the money that the Yankees have and was spending it like they do.

-Those not so funny comedians on Chelsea Lately.
-Diddy
-The people who host The Hills aftershow.
-The people who host E! channel's Daily 10 countdown.

Flames Out
Dragon

They're not trying to fucking buy anything. They have money and they spend it to put the best team they can on the field. They are trying to win. It's simple as that. You wouldn't give a damn if your team had the money that the Yankees have and was spending it like they do.

True.

The Astros spend money pretty well though. It's not working for either of them.

And $100 million for Carl Pavano is trying to put the best team on the field?

True.

The Astros spend money pretty well though. It's not working for either of them.

And $100 million for Carl Pavano is trying to put the best team on the field?

I hate when people bring up Pavano. That is one of the largest mistakes ever made by the Yankees. He and Giambi are two of the worst signings that I can remember. The Yanks seem to be headed in the right direction. We aren't signing as many washed up guys anymore and our farm system is actually getting good. We signed a first basemen who has the potential to be the cornerstone and face of the franchise in the coming years.. The future is bright.

Dude, Giambi has been productive the last two years.

The Yankees spent half a billion dollars on free agents this summer. And they got the right ones. I can't stand them, but I'm going to take whatever odds are given for their championship.

Giambi was not worth what we were paying him. He's been no better than average. Period. The last two years, his numbers were up, but they were below what we were expecting when we signed him. He wasn't worth the trouble in any way.

And I agree. They've got it this year.

And watch.. Pretty soon, they'll sign Manny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back