• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who is next to face The Hart Dynasty

We shy worth hair
One big question i have been wondering for a while is once the HD/Uso's rivalry ends who is HD going to fued with. I'm saying The Hart Dynasty are going to retain at the end of the fued as the Uso's are way too green to hold the straps yet and considering The Hart Dynasty is the only face tag team in the WWE. I'm seeing they are probably going to put Vance Archer & Curt Hawkins as the number one contenders seing as they are on a winning streak.Personally I would like it to be the Dudebusters but they haven't won a match in God knows how long so thats a no for them. I could also see two people of the NeXuS becoming contenders but considering how much of a roll they have been on that probably won't happen either.
My questions to you are:
- Do you think the next contenders will be an actual team or just two superstars WWE randomly threw together?
- Do you see it being an actual feud or just some crap feud which will do nothing for either team?

I couldn't see anybody else than Archer and Curt Hawkins probably getting the push to get a feud with The Hart Dynasty, but then of course you can't be certain that The Hart Dynasty will come out of the feud with The Uso's as champions more than they will come out as, well losers.

Vance and Curt is probably the only team right now that has any "credibility" over any of the other teams (that isn't The Uso's) to actually feud with The Hart Dynasty, because the only other team(s) we have is The Dudebusters, and perhaps a pairing of CM Punk / Luke Gallows and R-Truth / John Morrison, and the last two of them is highly doubtful that it will happen unless WWE truly is lost on challengers.

But even with that, WWE has plenty of time they could continue the Hart Dynasty / Uso feud and they would be just fine, making The Uso's look strong while putting on a great feud, they're doing well to build the tag team division between these two, at least make it a little meaningful to watch again.

To answer your second question, I doubt that WWE is gonna make Curt Hawkins and Vance Archer feud with The Hart Dynasty for very long, it could very well be just a one time challenger like all of the teams were when Jeri-Show were champion's and I do believe that it's the better way because I doubt there's gonna be much in the feud compared to the current one for The Hart Dynasty / The Uso's.

Unfortunately, we're likely to see Hawkins/Archer go for the belts. Not sure why, but they are still on tv, and they do not lose every week. I can't stand either one of these guys. They bore me to death, and have zero business tagging together. But, I guess it's better than MVP and Mark Henry, or Khali and Hornswaggle.

I would love to see the Dudebusters get an actual feud going with The Hart Dynasty. These guys are actually entertaining, and I think Trent Barretta is very, very good in the ring. He's still a bit green, but I enjoy his style of wrestling and how fluid he looks. He's not botchtastic failure like half of the guys under 25. Croft isn't bad either, but I don't think he's on Trent's level. But the WWE doesn't seem to be really high on that team, so it's doubtful they are next line.

I agree with nick in that it SHOULD be the Dudebusters, but probably won't be. It looks to be Archer and Hawkins. They're involved in a story where they want to make an impact, and Archer is one huge dude. WWE seems higher on them than the Dudebusters.

Darn shame, too, because the Dudebusters have an entertaining gimmick and are actually fun to watch. A long feud with the Hart Dynasty really could have made them big. Oh well.

Well, if the Hart Dynasty still have the belts at the end of this fued (which, I don't know if they will) then I think that they will fued with Hawkins/Archer. It probably won't be that long of a fued, and I think the Hart Dynasty will retain and it'll be over with.

But I honestly don't see this Hart Dynasty/Uso Twins fued ending for a looooooooooooooooong time just cause Hawkins/Archer aren't ready to get a shot and the two teams currently fueding are so damn good. I'm thinking the belts are gonna change hands, then go right back to the Hart Dynasty to end the fued. After they are done fueding with Hawkins and Archer, I totally see the Dudebusters getting a shot at the belts somewhere down the line, but not within the next couple of months.

the way things are looking i say they will feud with the nxt guys. i think if anything they will drop the belts to otunga and gabriel since they were the final 2 and barrett has a world tittle shot. dudebusters will be a better choice but if history has taught us anything is wwe always drops the ball when it comes to great tag team feuds

i'd expect the Uso's to be in contention for the titles against the Hart Dynasty a little longer than maybe some others are thinking. it's a good feud and they can all tell a pretty good story in and out of the ring.

but once this is done, my hope is that the Fortunate Sons will be ready to wrestle and that they will challenge both the Hart's and the Uso's to the tag titles, a la Hardy Boys, Dudley Boys and Edge and Christian from last decade. it was always exciting to see those three teams in any matches against each other in any combination or then when all three teams met in the ring for triple ladder or TLC matches.

in the same way, i hope for the Hart Dynasty, Uso's (are they in need of a name change?) and the Fortunate Sons to do something similar. throw in the Dudebusters and you've got 4 legit teams that could build some very real chemistry and help rebuild the tag division in a meaningful and believable way.

I'm hoping that the Dudebusters are next in line for a title shot. They are the only other pure tag team as the other tag teams right now with the exception of the Usos are throw together teams (Truth/Morrison, Hawkins/Archer). Not to mention they're already on RAW so it could make a rivalry a whole lot easier. I do think that the HD/Uso rivalry will go a little longer, but it could make it a little more dicey if the Dudebusters decided to stick their nose in their business in the heat of their rivalry and tried to take the Tag Titles. It would certainly make the Dudebusters more of a contender if they can take out both the Usos and the Hart Dynasty.

I say Hawkins and Archer should get a title shot once the name of the Gate Crashers starts to stick in the minds of people.

After the feud with The Usos, The Hart Dynasty will probably feud with Vance Archer and Curt Hawkins. It won't be for a while though. Archer and Hawkins are still busy 'making an impact' on SmackDown.
The current HD/Usos feud still has a lot of life in it and I don't think it will finish soon. It is a brilliant angle with the whole third generation/two guys and a girl thing. The Usos still have a lot to give in terms of ring work and promo (man can they cut a promo). I mean they haven't even had a match on Raw yet!
Although it will probably be Archer and Hawkins, The Dudebusters would be good. They're not as bad as some say. But for now, I want to see the current feud evolve.

From what i'm getting from what i saw at the PPV and on monday night, the uso/hart dynasty feud is pretty must over and i'm guessing that the next challenge for the harts will be the NXT guys probably either Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel or David Otunga and anybody else that's i didn't mention.

Either way this could be a good feud for the harts especially if they gets stuck with Slater & Gabriel.

Do you think the next contenders will be an actual team or just two superstars WWE randomly threw together?
I thin WWE ahs enough decent teams right now, and they won't be putting random wrestlers together..maybe just at sometimes...but hey..why argue, they make it work...I think it will be Hawkins & Archer...they are doing much more than Dudebusters are right now...I think whilst the Hawkins & Archer/Hart Dynasty feud will take place..WWE will be getting the Dudesters ready for a title run...

Do you see it being an actual feud or just some crap feud which will do nothing for either team?
If its Hawkins & Archer...then why not have a long lasting feud... I expect this one with the Uso's to go a long way..well at least to SummerSlam..which is long enough..(what makes you so sure the Uso's wont win the titles? Anything can happen..)

I can't believe I completely forgot about the Nexus. I believe that the Nexus needs all the titles, and that includes the tag team titles. On top of that, they interrupted a match involving the Hart Dynasty, which may mean they're gunning for the championships.

I think Skip Sheffield and Heath Slater would make a good team. They fit the classic "Big guy - little guy" mold, and neither of them suck as much as Young or rock as much as Gabriel. They're made for each other!

I'm suprised no one has mentioned NXTUS. It seems the perfect feud after NXT took out Bret Hart.
If that doesn't happen maybe we will se some sort of Tag Team Money in The Bank at the PPV. It could feature The Uso's, Dudebusters, Hawkins/Ryder maybe a tag team of NXT? Maybe some other tag team like S.E.S.

But if that doens't happen expect a Continuation of the Uso's with Hawkins/Ryder attacking the Dynasty to make a Impact.
(Cos they are still on 50 day contracts according to Matt Striker)

I can't believe I completely forgot about the Nexus. I believe that the Nexus needs all the titles, and that includes the tag team titles. On top of that, they interrupted a match involving the Hart Dynasty, which may mean they're gunning for the championships.

I think Skip Sheffield and Heath Slater would make a good team. They fit the classic "Big guy - little guy" mold, and neither of them suck as much as Young or rock as much as Gabriel. They're made for each other!

I disagree that the Nexus needs all of the title and I would personally hate to see that happen.

To get them over as a dominant force in the WWE, you don’t need to give them every title on any shows. In fact, I think it is better if it stays quite the opposite. All of the Nexus will likely have an important part to play as the angle progresses and I think that by keeping all of their options open, they will do better as a unit. Sure, WWE Tag Championship seem like a good idea but I would be very disappointed if they took them away from the Hart Dynasty just so they can get the Nexus over, especially when they don’t need them.

The Nexus will do fine and by not tying them to a specific division, I think it is better for all of them in the long run.

As for who the next opponents will be, I literally have no clue. Right now, there is no one that is ready to step up and take on that role. The Uso’s look damn good inside a ring and I would be very surprised if they weren’t the one who the WWE will look to try and ignite some life into that division with the Hart Dynasty. After them though, there is not a great deal of talent in the WWE Tag Team division. I would agree that it will likely be two thrown together superstars because no tag team right now is on a good enough level to merit it.

I believe Hawkins and Archer will be next in line to face the Hart Dynasty. I see the HD and the Uso's feuding for a good while so Archer and Hawkins can be built more. However, I think they will go with Nexus since they attacked the Dynasty last week. They may employ the Freebird Rule like they did with the Spirit Squad. That would be amusing.

There are good tag teams in WWE now which will make this interesting now. I reckon it will be Hawkins and Archer, because at the moment on they are on a roll as of late, and can be a dominating tag team to challenge The Hart Dynasty and they work very well together which is what you need to be a good tag team. Also i see The Dudebusters, they have an entertaining gimmick and are good in the ring. But the likely choice will be Haekins and Archer, they have/making their IMPACT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back