Who is holding a grudge against Bray Wyatt?

To the fans, Bray wyatt has always been more of an entrance then anything else. By now i think the bray wyatt entrance is more over then the actual wrestler. It'S not really his fault because he doing everything right to be over as a heel but that's just the type of character that doesn'T work really well in today's wrestling world. This would have been the type of character that would have worked better when keyfabe was still around. Wrestling fans especially those that write about wrestling on the internet then to take this to seriously and think that win and loss actually matters. The fact is, they really don't.

Some guys are going to be groom to be jobbers like the ascension or jinder mahal or back in my day koko b. ware. other like bray wyatt are groom to be heel that never win a big feud at the end. that how wrestling use to work when i started watching wrestling, how many feud do you think guys like ted dibiase or mr. perfect actually won during their prime, not a lot. WWE as always been a company based on having the babyface conquer the heel at the end. That's the basic formula and that's the role Bray wyatt is playing, the bad guy that is trying to destroy the babyface and fails. That doesn't meean that somebody in the company is holding a grudge or they are burying him. That just mean that they are using him as an old school character in an old school style of booking.

Perhaps Bray's issues stem from the inability to remain healthy for long periods of time. It's no secret Bray's got a great gimmick but working in WWE means working at a high pace with barely any off time. Personally, I wonder if he should consider losing more weight and return as a leaner Wyatt. Though many will say "look at KO" Mr.Owens has proven his endurance in the ring as a performer-so much so he is the WWE Universal champion. Just some food for thought...

I think that the match end was rightly booked.

Booking was strong enough for Bray. As has been stated, it took 3 finishers to get him pinned and defeated by Kane. Kane was just a little pawn in Wyatt-Orton feud.

I would have been happy even if he defeated Kane cleanly and then get hit with a RKO from Randy but still it was no way near a burial.

It comes down to this if you want to insist he's being buried. Wyatt is a guy who WWE can't quite control... be it in his promos, his creativity... he gets over in spite of Vince's efforts not because of them... and Vince HATES that in everyone. Ryder got buttf***ked for years cos he got over on his own... Wyatt has too many factors that he came up himself... If Vince had his way, he'd be out there to NO music... but the crowd would riot now.

Add to that a brother who has let the NXT Revolution down by being frankly average, to the point where Neville, Rollins and Balor are considered more important in it's lineage than Bo is... and his recent drunkeness on a flight..

When Zig's bro screwed up and ended up costing DeMott his job then he suffered for a time... While IRS didn't ever really do much wrong in WWE, Uncles Barry and Kendall and Grandad Blackjack all had issues with Vince at various points... so Bo's screw-ups are not new... and Bray's injuries and the lack of control they can really have over the gimmick is probably enough to tar him...

It sucks if that is the case, but there is a whole thread about Barry in the Old School thread... We know Vince can be THAT vindictive at times...

Personally I think they will pull the trigger on Bray, but they're waiting for the right feud and situation to do it. Maybe that's Balor's return, maybe that's when Nakamura or Joe comes up... maybe it just doesn't happen now.

But Bray's smart enough to know that 10 years of jobbing on WWE money is probably better than what he can get out of a non WWE career with his body type and history.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back