• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who is going to WrestleMania 25?

CENAtion

WrestleZone Tourn. Prediction Champ
Simply put, who is going?
Where are your seats?
Going to Axxess?
Going to the HOF?
What plans you got for Houston?

the aG3Nt's going to be sat in the 9th row of section D. That section is rampside, but i'm on the opposite side of the section. (9 rows from the ring basically) So far, i've only ordered a ticket for WM itself. I'm thinking of getting one for Axxess though.

See, living outside of the US, you have to collect the ticket from the event itself, and not being the actual card holder, there's a very good chance i could get to the arena an hour before the event and they don't let me in. All i have confirming that i can collect my ticket using my mum's card is an email from Ticketmaster, nothing from the stadium box office. I've never had any problems with Ticketmaster in 6 years, but then i've never been to an overseas event before, so HOPEFULLY, i'll be in the 9th row. I'll probably get an Axxess ticket in the same way i got my Mania ticket, and if they don't let me in for that, then at least i have 24 hours to make sure i get my Mania ticket.

I'm in fact going to Texas on my own (having never even set foot in the US before) because none of my friends or family a) are interested or b) have £1000 to blow on a 5 hour wrestling show. But having not been abroad in 5 years, having fuck loads of money saved up and having wanted to go to Mania for the last 2 years AND it's now WM25, i had to go man, regardless.

As for plans in Houston, i'll hit the local bars i guess. Unless people from WZ are meeting up, i'll just be taking in the local spots of interest i guess.

I would go, but if I was in Texas Shawn wouldn't bother wrestling, so I thought it'd be better for all wrestling fans if I stayed at home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back