Who in WWE had the best match with Sin Cara?

braveh

Pre-Show Stalwart
In your opinion?

Imo I remember both Drew Mcintyre and Heath Slater having awesome matches with Sin Cara.

I could be mistaken but I think Christian (who is my fav worker in the current wwe) had a great match with him as well.

ADR, when they wrestled on RAW. Sin Cara hurt his finger, ADR kicked the shit out of him for quitting, and we never saw that Sin Cara again. It was glorious.

Tyson Kidd. He knows how to make an opponent look good....and was always in the perfect spot to receive Sin Cara's bullshit flying maneuvers. Because of Tyson, the match had a flow to it that was missing in most other Sin Cara matches.

Tyson Kidd. He knows how to make an opponent look good....and was always in the perfect spot to receive Sin Cara's bullshit flying maneuvers. Because of Tyson, the match had a flow to it that was missing in most other Sin Cara matches.

This... followed by his feud against Chavo. Some of their PPV match was sloppy, but they had other matches [including one at a house show I went to] that just tore the house down. I also remember seeing a match with Del Rio that was pretty cool. But ultimately, yeah Tyson Kidd definitely the best he's ever had.

His matches with other Luchas, or guys that had significant experience working with Luchas, tended to be far less sloppy and unpredictable.

I enjoyed his matches with Del Rio and Hunico(Sin Cara Negro).

Wrestlers that blow moves are considerably better than those blandly talented guys like Tyson Kidd & ADR.

McIntyre really tried and delivered at some points at Superstars If im not mistaken. Hunico's character is way more interesting, but oh well...

I still stand on the fact they used the dim lights as a way to mask some of his inability.

But to answer the question, no-one really. Thats why he is gone.

It has to be one of those matches where he teamed with Rey Mysterio. Mysterio was able to interact with him much better and Sin Cara's botching was also reduced by about 50%.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back