• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who goes to jail first?

The 1-2-3 Killam

Mid-Card Championship Winner
I know there's already 2 spam threads on Matt Hardy jobbing to a tree, getting fired, and planning his move to Shimmer, but can you really ever have enough? I was just thinking about the inevitable court date young Matthew will have when the blood tests come back, and it hit me... Why haven't we started taking bets on whose case will be resolved quicker? I mean, it SHOULD be a simple in-and-out DWI case, but he's a Hardy, so they'll probably drag it out for 2 years and make it impossible for him to actual move on with his life. Which, by the way, I am TOTALLY ok with.

I wonder if there's a way you could just put BOTH Hardy's in one court room and sentence them at the same time. If Russo was the judge he'd hang immunity on a pole and ring the damn bell... At the rate TNA is going, I think they should probably move over to daytime television and become a court TV drama. That way if Jeff shows up high and kills somebody, they'll actually MAKE money...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back