Who Dou You Think/Want Aces & Eights To Be

Alex

King Of The Wasteland
So with Aces & Eights beating down a whole load of people I just wondered who do you think will be part of it when they are revealed

Personally I hope these guys will be in it.

Joey Ryan
Chris Masters
Crimson

I've gone sour on the idea it is a group led by Jeff Jarrett, especially considering Jarrett is being pushed as a babyface in AAA and he'll be teaming with Kurt Angle in the coming weeks from what I've read. For him to return to IW and be revealed as the leader would make so many people question the entire thing, the end product wouldn't be worth it.

Probably just a group of guys working for some top heel. Could be Eric Bischoff, could be somebody else, we know Luke Gallows is supposedly involved and considering he worked recent dark matches wouldn't be surprised if he is. Don't really care who is or isn't involved unless it someone big, just interested in the angle.

I'm hoping Joey Ryan and maybe Gunner are the in group but the rest, I'd have no idea. There is still no indication how many people are in the gang so it could be anyone. Interesting viewing though I must say.

I'm guessing it's mostly made up of Ring Ka King guys, if I'm not mistaken RKK is done (at least for the time being) so TNA has a ton of talent from that they could easily move over into the Aces & 8's group.

One thing I've been wondering with this thing, what with the masks and all, are we sure its been the same 3 guys each time? What I mean is, it could perhaps be more and they alternate who does the beatdowns. Not seen them since they first showed up so I may be way off, just thinking outloud.

Solid guess that Jarrett could be in the Aces & 8's. Jarrett has solid reasons to attack Sting, Hogan, and Angle. Ryan would be a solid consideration as well as it seems after they attacked that Sam whatever his name was for Gut Check. And we haven't seen Gunner hanging around so who knows.

All I hope for is that the the people that they are using for the beatdowns will be the people in the stable when they are revealed.

And I hope they aren't shitty performers, and that they aren't working for Eric Bischoff.

If D'Lo Brown is in the group then the wrestling world will be shocked to its very core.

WWE may as well just shut down now

Fucking hell

It's being said that four of the members last night were Luke Gallows, Wes Brisco, D-lo Brown, and Mike Knox.

Why D-Lo Brown would be in this group is beyond me, but I'm fully expecting both Knox and Gallows to be part of this, as well as Mordetzky (Chris Masters) and potentially Harry Smith (DH Smith) as well.

I'm not so sure that we need to pay too much attention to the specific guys committing the various assaults over the last couple of episodes of iMPACT. Assuming there is a plan regarding this faction (possibly a big assumption), their identities will eventually be revealed, but that's not to say that they have to be the same guys behind the masks. Someone like D-Lo Brown, for example, may have been one of the assailants just to be a warm body, but he may not necessarily be part of the faction once their identities are revealed. Point being, I wouldn't be focusing too much on tattoos, body structure, etc., to figure ou who Aces and Eights will be.

There clearly will be two leaders, The "Aces". My guess here is Jeff and Karen Jarrett. Then there will be eight other members who will all be recognizable, but there'll be no particular star here. Masters, Smith, Gallows, Knox, Gunner, and 3 relative unknowns would be my guess.

As long as the big reveal is more successful than "they" from a couple of years ago, it will be a success. And anything will be better than Styles/Daniels/Claire.

I'm not so sure that we need to pay too much attention to the specific guys committing the various assaults over the last couple of episodes of iMPACT. Assuming there is a plan regarding this faction (possibly a big assumption), their identities will eventually be revealed, but that's not to say that they have to be the same guys behind the masks. Someone like D-Lo Brown, for example, may have been one of the assailants just to be a warm body, but he may not necessarily be part of the faction once their identities are revealed. Point being, I wouldn't be focusing too much on tattoos, body structure, etc., to figure ou who Aces and Eights will be.

There clearly will be two leaders, The "Aces". My guess here is Jeff and Karen Jarrett. Then there will be eight other members who will all be recognizable, but there'll be no particular star here. Masters, Smith, Gallows, Knox, Gunner, and 3 relative unknowns would be my guess.

As long as the big reveal is more successful than "they" from a couple of years ago, it will be a success. And anything will be better than Styles/Daniels/Claire.

I'm sorry, but if you're gonna have these guys do all the work, they should be the group. To not have them do that is fucking bush-league. These guys are Aces and 8's. To have these guys do everything then say "these guys weren't Aces and 8's, these other guys are" is pointless. Who were these guys then?

The obviously Luke Gallows guy is tall and large. What are you gonna do, have some smaller guy dress like him and say it was the same guy every week? Fucking stupid as hell and clearly not the case. Either have the group die without revealing them, or reveal the people to be the people who are actually doing the beatdowns, especially the non-generic looking guys. Even if they only reveal them on their final appearance.

If you want to have someone we haven't seen be the ringleader, fine. But to discount all these guys work is bush-league.

i am enjoying the aces and eights storyline at the moment and think i will continue to. as long as eric bishoff does not end up being a part of this. i have had a few different theorys on who it is. but if we are going with who i would like it to be then i would say knox, gallows, masters, morrison, jimmy rave, harry smith, and mvp with double j as the leader of the group

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back