Who does the best version of the move.

scottyshowman82

Getting Noticed By Management
I wish wrestling had a special event similar to the NBA Slam Dunk showoff but in instead guys try and execute wrestling moves for judges. Anyways, who do you think does the best version of the following moves past or present:

Superkick- One WWF Legend may be made this room famous but countless people have used this move over the years.
Powerbomb- There are a lot of big men who do fiece versions of this move.
Shooting star press- Maybe the most beautiful move in wrestling, it has been tried by many over the years.
450 splash-A favourite of high fliers
Springboard (in general)-I love this move, it's one of the most fun to watch and some guys get some great leap and distance off it.

For me:

Superkick- Shawn Michaels
Powerbomb- Vader
Shooting star press- Billy Kidman
450 splash- Zema Ion
Springboard (in general)- AJ Styles

Superkick- Shawn Michaels of course.
Powerbomb- Jushin Liger - some deadly fucking powerbombs.
Shooting star press- Jushin Liger
450 splash- If I say Justin Gabriel, I'll look like a moron.
Springboard (in general)- AJ Styles seems to work here.

You should throw moonsault in there, that would be great debate as there are many wrestlers in the past who could pull it off perfectly.

Suoer Kick- Shawn Michaels
Power Bomb - Kevin Nash
Shooting Star Press - OVW Brock Lesnar
450 Splash -Justin Gabriel

Lesnar's shooting star is not pretty and as much as I love NAsh, there's no way in hell he does the best powerbomb.

Superkick - HBK.
Powerbomb - Batista.
Shooting Star Press - It may be the safe answer, but Bourne's is incredible. He's looks like he's suspended in mid-air for time, man. For time.
450 Splash - Always looks clean, safe and botch-free. It has to be Justin Gabriel.
Springboard - Styles is good. But the ridiculous air Kofi Kingston gets makes him my choice.

What are people's thoughts when it comes to the spinebuster? A lot to pick from there. I'd go Batista yet again. I love how he makes it look so effortless.

Superkick- One WWF Legend may be made this room famous but countless people have used this move over the years.
Powerbomb- There are a lot of big men who do fiece versions of this move.
Shooting star press- Maybe the most beautiful move in wrestling, it has been tried by many over the years.
450 splash-A favourite of high fliers
Springboard (in general)-I love this move, it's one of the most fun to watch and some guys get some great leap and distance off it.

Superkick There are only 2 wrestlers that I even associate with this move, HBK and Chris Adams. Both used the move to it's fullest potential but HBK made it into a true finisher and household name so I gotta go with HBK.

Powerbomb Sid and Vader are probably tied for me with this one.

Shooting Star Press I always thought Billy Kiddman excelled at this movie but I gotta say that Evan Bourne makes it look like poetry in motion so I have to give the win to Bourne.

450 Splash I am gonna go Old School here and throw out 2 Cold Scorpio!

Springboard In General I always loved Jericho's Springboard "Lionsault" but I gotta give the win in the category to AJ Styles.

I wouldn't say he does the best shooting star press, but seeing a man of that size do something that requires that level of agility is amazing. My answer, however, is Billy Kidman.

You should throw moonsault in there, that would be great debate as there are many wrestlers in the past who could pull it off perfectly.

add moonsaults, spinbusters. Whatever you like.

Best moonsault for me- I gotta say Essa Rios, the guy who used to team with Lita back in the Attitude Days. The height he got was amazing like he was touching the sky.

Spinebuster- Arn Anderson's looks so smooth but I like Farooq's the best just because it's so impactful he makes it look like a powerbomb lol.

Shawns good with the Superkick, but Lance Storm would hit it more solidly. And how could anyone say Justin Gabrilel's 450 is good? It's flat. AJ alone does a better one.

Mind telling me what the hell a "flat" 450 splash is and why it's so bad?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back