• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who do you think is underrated on here?

You will notice that Leafy, FromTheBack, ThrilledHerFromTheBack, and D-Man all have the same sig artist...

OK, I'll say it outright: I consider myself underrated when it comes to posts. As for graphics, I think I waver between overrated and just plain rated.

I agree with you that ST is not underrated. If he was underrated, he would be, but he isn't underrated, so he's not underrated.

I agree with you that ST is not underrated. If he was underrated, he would be, but he isn't underrated, so he's not underrated.

You don't got it. The only way to get it, is from me, and I aint taught it, so ya don't.

Someone please say they know what the fuck i'm talking about.

I'm not so sure about Jack-Hammer anymore, as he actually gets mentioned by you and others whenever someone brings up the topic of good posters.

Yeah this thread alone has made Jack-Hammer not underrated at all, well done guys.

Also, that Miko guy dont have a tribute thread, or very much rep, whats up with that?

I repped Miko today:(

And Doc has overrated himself.

And TM is underrated, because he does so much behind the scenes. Like saving the forum from bear attacks.

I repped Miko today:(

And Doc has overrated himself.

And TM is underrated, because he does so much behind the scenes. Like saving the forum from bear attacks.

Wow I never knew that....Thank You.

I would say your underrated, but you've got a quote in your sig from tdigle saying that your the tits, what with his high standards that's the difference maker

Thanks man. I tried repping ou back, but I have to spread. As for me being your protege, I'd be honoured, and vice versa. You know what I mean.

The Hiphopotamus is underrated. I don't see many people write about him and he is a very good poster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back