• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who do you think is underrated on here?

I don't think anyone who posts regularly in the bar room is underrated to be honest, as everyone gets a bit of loving from everyone. The guys who are underrated are the ones that don't post in here but post in the forums at large a lot, like Big Sexy and Jack-Hammer. There's a lot more, but they are the most prolific.

Exactly what Tasty said. It's what I was getting at in my own little smart ass way with my first post:

I think that one guy who does the posting thing is underrated.

Let's face it, everyone who's a bar room regular is bound to get their own praise thread. Shit, I've got one, and when's the last time I left this section? Yet, Jack-Hammer and Big Sexy don't. Doesn't seem right.

I agree with Tastycles- especially when it comes to Jack-hammer. He seems to post in most of the wrestling sections and all the posts of his that I have read are equal or better to the reponces that recognised bar room posters make. And yet this is the first time I have ever heard him mentioned. I also have more rep than him, which on the face of it is pretty ridiculous.

I've never had a thread praising me for my posts. It's always the graphics.

Always.

And Jack-Hammer gets quite a bit of recognition, from SavageTaker at least.

I think alot of the people that you guys have mentioned get alot of praise so I wouldn't consider them underated.

With that said i really like Indyjon's posts, especially in the mma secton.

I would like to consider myself underrated in non-spam posts. I can make a good post when I want to.

I would say me, but the truth is with Uni i dont post enough to be considered, but I am still on regularly at times

You guys are all wrong. FromtheBack and ThrilledHerFromTheBack have the best sigs. It's alright, you can be wrong here and there. I won't think any less of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back