Who do you think is underrated on here?

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
Let's hear some opinions.

I think simpsons_fanatic is underrated in a way because I never hear his name mentioned...ever, yet he's always around, has a good sense of humor, and seems like a nice guy.

SuperCrazy is another one who I think is underrated. He's quite a good poster but his name is never brought up.

Not me. I'm just me. I'M SCOTTY.........AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'M MEDIOCRE.

No one is underrated here at the moment. There have been a few cases where a great poster hasn't gibed well with the forums for a few months, but everyone eventually comes to their sense. Only in these instances would I consider someone underrated.

I consider myself under-rated but then again I was locked out of my account and missed some precious posting time.

I don't think Armbar would be considered underrated. He has a damn fan club.

He's a fad. Meet me back here in a year Razor. If he's a mod by then you can pick my next name. Even leafy cunt.

Alright. It shall be "I eat Armbar's Shit."

Only not really. That's not a good name at all.

Well you have plenty of time to think about it.

Wait. What do I get out of this? Why did I make this bet? If he's not a mod I choose your name.

Razor don't turn this into an armbar thread again, im sure in due time ill just start looking douchy. or moreso.

I thought this thread was about who think is underrated...not do you think you are underrated.

There is likely a lot of underrated posters on this forum who should get more notice than they do, then again maybe they don't want it. I bet a lot of them just post their opinions and slip off back into obscurity, because they don't want all the attention, I mean hell look at what it can get you... noticed too much sometimes, wrapped up in a bunch of unneeded drama.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back