• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who do you find boring?

Brilliant thread, I have quite a few names to add.

Del Rio - This guys get pushed down our threats and is just boring. Sorry, wrestling is story-telling, not just wrestling.

Mysterio - Loved him as a kid. Now I realize he does same thing. Run at opponent. Hurricana. Oh look, the guy just happened to land on ropes. 619. Drop dime.

Xavier Woods - What is the point of this guy? Is he Eddie Murphy?

Big Show - Only cause he used in main event in matches we seen. Use this man to elevate the mid-card. The Rhodes, Zigglers you know.

Brodus - he had his 15 minutes, terrible otherwise.

The Miz - oh how I loathe him everytime he comes on TV. Terribly boring.

Great Khali - Please leave. Or strictly be used in comedy but only wrestler house shows.

Curtis Axel - booooommmmaaahhhhh.....yeah, not doing anything.

Erick Rowan - Likely to be future endeavoured after Wyatt family breaks up

Unoriginal stereotypical IWC posts and ideas. Some of the shit on here bores me more than anything the WWE has ever done. There are a few pretty great posters on here though. Lotta group think going on beyond that.

Daniel Bryan is just like Cena. He does the same 6 moves. He apparently knows over 100 submissions. I only see him do like 3. He just softly roundhouse kicks his opponents over and over then hesitates and hits him again. I've seen him run to the corner and do a backflip over his opponent 10000000 times. Why doesn't any wrestler know that is what he's gonna do. They all fall for it. I get it's scripted but they don't even try any more to make it seem realistic or actually competitive. They just have DB wrestle the same match over and over and over. So boring. he's like a poor mans chris benoit. He does half of his damn moves. The yes movement is a testament to how much people are like sheep. And the cm punk movement is just proof that a lot of wrestling fans grew up to be poser hipsters. There is nothing entertaining about cm punk in the ring. Like Bryan its just a lot of running high knees and crappy rough looking technical work. He is awesome on the mic, but a shitty wrestler. If he wasn't all tatted to shit, Id say he could be an actor. His finisher has never looked cool. It would be cool if he wasn't so short. I just don't see it as believable. It looks bad and fans of it should feel bad.
lol, k

First off EVERY wrestler has moves they do every match because it's a means of communicating the story to the fans. Orton will have his rope DDT reversed a few times, DB will have his head kick ducked, Cena will have the shuffle blocked, etc. Once they hit it, the crowd knows it's a transition. There is no logic to finishing moves. If they wanted it to seem more legit, they would win with random moves.

Second, pro wrestling has always been this way. They just had different ques everyone knew in the past.

It's a compliment for you to say DB is like Cena. Cena is, and has been super over for a long time.

I think if someone doesn't like movesets, signature moves, common series, etc, then maybe you don't actually like pro wrestling. It's been in every company, in every era, on ever part of the card.

The Great Khali - Any explanation needed?

Hornswoggle - USELESS.

R-Truth. Hasnt been relevant ever.

Santino - Hate this guy. Really grind's my gears as Peter Griffin would say.

Rey Mysterio - Loved him years ago, same crap over and over. Injury prone.. needs to retire.

Thats about it.

Hate to be so negative but there are so many at the moment.

Del rio
R truth
Big show
The miz
Khali- honestly awful
The real Americans
Brides clay
Damien sandow
Curtis axel
Ryback
Mark henry
Christian
The primetime players
.....the list could go on

Randy Orton. His character is so stale. Hasn't changed in a long time and he should not be champion over Daniel Bryan. That's what's wrong with wwe these days. They don't like their audience. We want Bryan as our champion instead they gave us Blandy Orton. Remember how bad his delivery was in the championship ceremony segment? The guy will never be an actor ala Rock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back