Which Wrestler would you like to see come back

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

grandxprix

Personally, I would love to see Goldust come back. He adds such good humor to the show. Especially when him and Booker T were a tag team. That was some funny stuff. I just wish they would stop toying with him with all the hiring and firing.

-Nick-

P.S Goldust may hold the record for the most hirings and firings in wwe history. I could be wrong...Correct me if needed

the person i want 2 c return would definantly be jeff hardy and reform the hardy boyz with matt they were freakin awesome and they were in the fist ever tlc match i would also like 2 c the dudleys come back along with jeff and start doin tornado tag tlc matches against the hardy boyz that would kick a$$

GXP: I would also like to see Dustin Rhodes come back to WWE. I felt so sorry for him when he was let go recently. And yes, I would guess Dustin does hold the WWE record for hirings/firings--if you don't factor in the TV angles where workers are fired.

Personally, I would love to see SCSA return to RAW as a color commentator! Sadly though, Austin has stated in the past that he would not
be interested in such a role.

Bret Hart no doubt in my mind, that guy has done it all, I want to see the sharp shooter one last time, I want to hear the music and the fans go wild one last time and I wanna see him stand in the ring with his glasses on and speak the crowd into shock. :)

yeah theres alot......luthor reigns, shawn ohair, ahmed johnson, billy gunn, the dudley boys, CHRIS JERICHO, vader, terry funk, x pac, road dogg, ken shamrock, rico, jeff hardy, and farooq

I want nobody more than Chris Jericho to return. He is the only one I can say I truly miss. Just the ultimate package, great mic, great ring work, one of the biggest losses IMO

Christian is a distant second. Jeff Hardy a distant third.

Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy to reunite as the Hardy Boyz and help the tag team division would be great. And Chyna, and possibly The Rock would be great to come back.

Eric Bischoff. I mean he was a great guy for RAW i think. He could become something on Smackdown. Austin would be good though Y2J aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back