which stage design of history of wwf do you like most ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mr. mojo risin

Well, which stage design do you like most ?; it has been 4 diferents stages in all the history of WWF, let me tell you which are they:

1- The first one, the entrance for the wrestlers was a black curtain and up it was the old logo from wwf, it was when hulkmania was runnin wild, and it was Ultimate warrior, ric flair.., i mean the old ones.

2- This its when they start to customize the stage of the ppv, in this time the starts where bret hart and shawn michaels. I like the stage from the PPV in your house, and the have no titantron, it was at top of the escenarium, also the PPV King of the ring , like the opens door with image of lions.

3- The attitude era

4- the present one

which stage design do you like most ?;

I like de 2 one

I started watchin wrestlin in 1990 when it was still just cheesy music and no titantron so that will always be my favorite era.

attitude era, raw is war and old smackdown was better, my favourite titantron was wrestlemania x-seven's. the huge entrance ramp was wikid when the undertaker drove to the ring on his motorcycle.

i have to say the stage for wrestlemania 19 and wrestlemania 21 were awesome, i was sitting behind the entrabce at wrestlemania 21 and everythig looked awesome enough, but when i watched it at home, it looked incredible.

There were two attitude era stages for Raw. The one with the two gerters on the side with WWF and the big tron in the middle and the one from 2001.

I like attitude era.I used to watch wrestling at the age of 4 or 5...My brothers used to watch with me.And my favorite titrn was from the attitude era it looked cool...

The Attitude Era was my favorite Era in the WWF/E, and the WrestleMania X7 & X8 Entrance are my favorite Stage Designs by far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back