• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Which Song?

Super Crazy

CABS ARE HEEEERREEE!!
So I was recently reading through this section and I noticed Razorback's post in the favorite band section. His favorite band is Coheed and Cambria. I won't lie, I used to be a big fan of theirs, but then I moved on to other bands and somehow forgot about Coheed and Cambria. After listening to the songs in Razor's post, I remembered why I was a fan of them, and it reignited my listening to them. My question for all of you is this? What song made you listen to a band you had once forgotten, and what band is it?

I fear I may get an infraction for this thread, I have a feeling that it already exists somewhere. I have a tendency to do that, post a new theread but it already exists. But anyway, hopefully I am not the only one that this happened to. I have remembered my love for Coheed and hopefully a song reignited your love for a band too.

That kinda happened to me with Metallica. I mean i always had been a fan of them. But kinda let them fall to the wayside for a couple years. then Death Magnetic came out and i heard the one single off of that. Combined with them being inducted into the rock and roll hall of fame and it just sparked my interest in them again. I've been listening to all their old albums ever since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back