Which non Main Eventers in the WWE are the future PPV Headliners?

I would bet all my money on Kofi Kingston. I never liked this man, I thought he was okay in the ring but I never saw this new personality he has now. It's obvious they're pushing him with this feud. I hope he gets into TLC because Orton vs. Kofi would be a great matchup. After leaving the Orton feud I see him winning the royal rumble.

i think that the following superstars have had their day and should just retire:
the undertaker aged 44
triple h aged 40
shawn michaels aged 44
kane aged 42
chris jericho aged 39
big show aged 37
batista aged 40

all of these are getting too old to compete with the younger generation

so here are my picks to be big and replace the above superstars

1: kofi kingston
2: cody rhodes
3: ted dibiase
4: sheamus
5: drew mcintyre
6: john morrison
7: the miz
8: carlito
9: primo
10: dolph ziggler

SOLD

The Miz- Since he's moved to Raw, The Miz seems to have the ability to be a World Champ. I think when he was feuding with Cena, he was a little green and no one believed him as a threat, but i think if they feuded now I'd believe Miz could win. It probably wouldnt happen, but it'd seem feasible.

John Morrison- He just screams world champ. He has everything that the fans love- he has the charisma that made the fans love people like Hogan, the High-flying that made the fans love people like Rey Mysterio, and the technical ability that made people love Bret Hart. If he never gets to be world champ barring some sort of tragedy, i will eat a sock.

Kofi Kingston- I'll be honest, before his program with Randy Orton I never saw him as a Main Eventer. Hell, I didn't think he was good enough for the US title when he won it, much less the intercontinental title. But now that he's ditchedf the accent, and become a more serious competitor, I could definetely see him as a Main Eventer.

Zack Ryder- Its amazing that a guy can go from being an Edge-head to someone i could consider as one day winning a world title, but he just seems right. He has charisma, hes ok in the rign and he gets great heel reactions from the crowd. I have no doubt helll be world champ one day.

Drew McIntyre- He is a perfect heel in every way, and in my eyes VKM is completely right.

HALF-WAY HOUSE

MVP- I used to believe MVP was the future Main Eventer, especially when he moved to Raw and he was calling out Randy Orton, but I think, just like ROH failed to do with Tyler Black, WWE haven't struck with MVP while the iron was hot. I think its too late for him to be a real main eventer now.

Dolph Ziggler- I'm more sold on Ziggler than on Porter, but I think his recent losses to J-Mo have left him with little to do, and made him seem less believable than usual, but I still see him as being a world champ one day.

NOT SOLD
R-Truth- I never saw him as a main eventer in TNA, I wont ever really buy him as a main eventer in WWE. He just seems like a joke, and he just doesnt have the it factor for me.

Mark Henry- Just no. And I hope I'm not sounding racist.

Sheamus- WAY too green, and his current push will probably kill all momentum hell ever have.

All in all, the future of the WWE looks bright, apart from one little flaw. John Morrison and Kofi Kingston are the only real babyfaces, while all the others are heels. I can't imagine Zack Ryder, The Miz, Dolph Ziggler or Drew McIntyre being good faces, and I think the only reason MVP isn't a main eventer is because he turned face. Though you could argue more heels less faces is better, I can't imagine Kofi Kingston and John Morrison being the only faces of the company. Though John Cena is still young...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back