Which N64 game?

The Legendary 23

Naughty by Nature
My 360 got the red ring of death again, so now I'm starting to play my N64 again, and got a couple games for it. What game should I play through first?
(Listed below aren't my only N64 games).

My choices are:

-Play through the tournaments in Pokemon Stadium 2 that I haven't beaten yet.

-Play through Turok 2 and get used to the fucking inverse Y-axis that you can't fucking change.

-Beat the vast majority of Diddy Kong Racing I have yet to complete.

-Finish the last stretch of Donkey Kong 64.

-Attempt the impossible and try to fucking win one race in F-Zero X.

For boredom's sake, I may just do all of them.

shit dude play pokemon! i loved the n64 pokemon games and i wished i played it more as a kid!

I can't find a Goldeneye copy, and I have Perfect Dark, which is pretty much an improved version of it anyway. Forgive me for my blasphemy, but Zelda doesn't interest me.

I can't find a Goldeneye copy, and I have Perfect Dark, which is pretty much an improved version of it anyway. Forgive me for my blasphemy, but Zelda doesn't interest me.

pah

Jet force gemini is my recommendation

I say outside of Perfect Dark, go with Diddy Kong or Pokemon.

Nice Perfect Dark FTW!!

Dude, get PD or Golden Eye they are the bom shiz niz.

Other than that go with Pokemon, you know whats an awesome 2hr game to compelte, Pokemon Snap fuck yeh!

Nice Perfect Dark FTW!!

Dude, get PD or Golden Eye they are the bom shiz niz.

Other than that go with Pokemon, you know whats an awesome 2hr game to compelte, Pokemon Snap fuck yeh!

I've decided to start with Pokemon Stadium 2, the problem though is that some of the trainers are fucking ridiculous. The last trainer in the Master Cup has a Mew. A fucking Mew that he starts with every time.

White "Pippen" Mamba;1217800 said:
What about Banjo? It is a adventure game and defently takes time to beat. Otherwise I say Diddy Kong

Already beat Banjo-Kazooie. One of my biggest gaming accomplishments and a bitch to beat.

Ay not only is M_F cool without saying anything, he gets cooler even when he says something. Mario best series ever made.

Reactions: OIL
The best (and underrated) games for N64 had to be WCW/nWo World Tour and WCW/nWo Revenge. I loved playing as the non-WCW guys, and in Revenge, you could edit names/attires of wrestlers. I was in my early teens when the game came out, and my friends and I had a lot of fun with that feature. My friends and I changed the name of Jeff Jarrett who both had female managers to "Lets Have Sex" or something stupid like that. When the name comes up during the entrance, it says "Lets Have Sex w/Debra". WCW revenge's best feature, however, was the (I think) 60 man Battle Royal. We would turn off over-the-top eliminations, and go for about 60 minutes (at least) in that one match. These games were the preface to WWF No Mercy, and the gameplay was pretty much the same, however you got to play as Hogan, Flair, Sting, and the rest of WCW.

Also, you could play ECW Hardcore Revolution (AKA WWF Attitude, it was the same game) if you want a few laughs, and want to remember the days where the Create-A-Wrestler mode was total garbage.

If you don't want to play a wrestling game, then I would go with Mario Kart 64.

White "Pippen" Mamba;1217810 said:
Mmm yeah it is, I have yet still to beat it.

Likewise, I've only just got up to the witch fight and damn she's a hard bitch to kill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back