Results are only viewable after voting.

Wolf Pac

Mid-Card Championship Winner
WWE Championship: The Miz (c) vs. John Cena
World Championship: Edge (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio
Undertaker vs. Triple H
Michael Cole vs. Jerry Lawler w/ Stone Cold as Special Referee
CM Punk vs. Randy Orton

Currently Undertaker vs. Triple H is penned to go on last but what do you think should go on last?

Personally my pick is Miz vs. Cena. Taker vs. Triple H is too obvious, I know Cena vs. Miz seems to be obvious now but believe it or not, some people are actually picking Miz to retain, me being one of em and that would shake up Wrestlemania and would give Miz a huge rub if he were to walk out of the last match as champion just like Triple H back in 2000. Plus even if Cena were to retain, the confrontation between Rock, Cena and Miz since I believe Rock will take em both out with a Rock Bottom & Peoples Elbow, ending the show would still shake up Wrestlemania whereas Taker winning as always wouldn't.​

I think I a gree with 'Taker vs HHH going last, it's the safe bet to be a great match and not only that a lot of people will be watching it mostly for this match.

It could have been Punk vs Orton and I would be happy but I agree with 'Taker vs HHH...

John Cena versus The Miz should go last!
WWE Championship match should always be the last match.

To me, this match is unpredictable. I can see Cena winning and I can see Miz retaining the championship.

If Triple H is scheduled to end the streak, then that match has to go last. Nothing that happens in any other match could compete with the moment...but assuming Undertaker wins, thus no huge moment, the Miz/Cena should go last. Not because its the WWE championship match, but because you have a heel champion who is most likely going to lose to a massive face, AND its probably going to feature the Rock in some capacity. If the Rock wasn't involved in this feud with Cena and the Miz, you could make a case for Edge/Del Rio, but with the Rock's involvement, there is no way in hell this isn't the main event, as it is clearly the bigger story. (again, assuming the streak stays intact)

well since it's not a Career v. Streak match the HHH/Taker really isnt that big a deal dont get me wrong its icons of an era in what will be an unbelievable match but its not like its being built as HHH's last match which makes the WWE Championship match much bigger in my opinion. you can definetly make a case for both but for me MIz/Cena is the main event of the night even if it doesnt go on last

If the ending of the situation between John Cean, The Miz & The Rock was all going to end at WrestleMania, then I'd say put it on last but it's not going to end there. The Rock will be on Raw the following night and it's been reported that The Rock has signed a long term deal with the WWE, whatever that means. At any rate, this situation won't ultimately culminate at WrestleMania.

I'd say Taker vs. Triple H will close the show and it might be the right call. I doubt that Triple H will end The Streak, though it's possible when you consider Taker's torn rotator cuff is an injury that's never going to fully heal. At least, that's what's been reported. Kevin Nash has said that, according to Dr. James Andrews, Taker will never regain the full strength he had in his shoulder. Maybe this will be the time to end The Streak as, with all the injuries that've caught up to Taker over the past few years, this could be a sign that Taker's gonna call it quits.

undertaker vs triple hhh, has to be the way to end it. they have been saying that the streak is in jeopardy and what not, well here you go, thats your big match. cena vs miz will be almost a squash match as neither wrestler can wrestle for shit, plus lets face it, miz has no chance in hell, the miz sucks, hes done, hes like venom to the company (my opinion so sthu please and thanks).
even if rock gets involved in the cena vs miz thing, the rock is there the next night, and as already reported and already mentioned, the rock signed a long term contract with wwe, so he is either wrestling, or is working for wwe's movie thing they have set up.

As long as Taker is still around he has to be in the main event....over the past few years he has come to symbolize WM...I think they realized that mistake at WM 25....Miz/Cena may be an okay encounter, but were talking about 2 icons in wrestling for the last time ever......after this there is no more Undertaker/Triple H.....its like the end of an era....ADR and Edge def wont go on last....I hope their match is still better than their buildup, and the only saving grace during this entire feud has been ADR and his ability to keep up with Edge which he has done perfectly...

This is pretty easy to decide. Just imagine which pinfall will have the biggest reaction from the crowd. I think it will be the winner out of the Miz/Cena match.

I have tickets to mania and i will be pissed if the snorefest of HHH vs Undertaker is the mainevent, i know people are die hards for the streak but as a wrestling fan for 18 years any angle that makes it 99.99% obvious who is going to win is NOT entertaining and NOT climactic its NOT main event caliber regardless of who is in, look at any great mania main event all of them that are remebered to this day where great because you had no clue who was going to win.

The Miz vs Cena with Rock in the mix gives us that entertainment and the excitment of the unkown, and people saying Cena and Miz suck in the ring,

Give me a F'n break they needed to make the match No Holds Barred for taker because Taker can't do a full match with the typical wrestling bumps so they are hiding his inabilities with chair shots, stairs etc... soooo i dont really see how you can compare it when undertaker is not capable of doing a traditional 1 on 1 singles match of wrestlemania caliber hype and you have two youngguys fully capable of wrestling a match with a x factor like the rock its not the greatest event in the world but it is the best match on the card, than can bring excitment rather then people stuck in the past wanting to close out with undertakerdoing his pose and 19-0 and the same shit

People complain about the state of the WWE well your only helping shit on it if you think Taker should be the last match especially since its not even a match that places the streak in trouble, mean while you have the poster boy for WWE in Cena, a young unproven champion in Miz and a legend to play off of in The Rock but yea lets have a guy with a fucked up shoulder who cant even wrestle a regular match Headline Mania for nostalgia purposes so taker fans can cheer for him 1 out of the 5 times he wrestles a year instead of putting two guys that wrestle about 200 times a year and will be doing so for the next 10 years in WWE

Seeing as winning the royal rumble traditionally meant you would headline I think that should be the case, that and the title match should be last for prestige n shit.

I think The Miz v John Cena should go on last.

It is for the most prestigious belt in the company and features the golden boy of the WWE and the guy that Vince is trying to build up into the next major star.

The match is unpredictable as well. I thought Cena was a sure bet to walk out with the belt, but with The Rock being the guest host, and seeing his mini-feud with Cena, then I would expect him to have some involvement with the match, although I am not quite sure what. This could end up with Miz retaining.

If Miz was to retain and leave WM as the WWE Champion, that is going to be a huge thing, as usually the face closes the show holding the title, and if Cena was taking the title then I would expect this to be the case. The Rock returning at WM is also a massive deal, and for him to host the show and then surely to play some part in this match would make me think that this should go on last.

I am always a fan of having the title match last at a PPV, except in certain circumstances like KOTR or the Royal Rumble. At WM, I think that apart from extreme rarities (e.g HBK's last match, or Rock v Hogan -which SHOULD have been the main event) the title match should always be last. It is the biggest show of the year, and so the biggest most important title in the WWE should be the main attraction.

only if The Rock is involved should Miz/Cena go on last.....Taker hasnt wrestled in a while and neither has Trips....they just might steal the damn show I dont see why people forget that...Taker was on his last legs ALMOST last year, and the man was spectacular....dont ever underestimate the Deadman...with Mania meaning so much to him, I would rather see him and Trips go on last....if we get the same ole Cena winning and its a miracle and the biggest WrestleMania ever type shit then no, Miz/Cena should not go on last because it will be a repeat of WM 25...Im calling it right now, Taker and Trips will steal the show

I have a great deal of respect for Triple H and the Undertaker. They have without doubt paved the way for everyone else who will be appearing on this year's WrestleMania card. With that being said, it is time for the WWE to stop giving such performers the top spot on the year's biggest PPV.

I understand last year's decision to place HBK and Taker at the top of the card. We knew Shawn Michaels was likely going to retire, and neither Championship main event had the necessary hype to finish the show. This year is different for several reasons.

First, the Cena/Miz/Rock storyline is very compelling. Miz has stepped up as an entertaining heel and Cena has done some of his best mic work in years. Add in the return of The Rock, and you have the most unpredictable Championship main event since Cena/HHH at WM22 (who really expected HHH to tap out) or HHH/HBK/Benoit at WM20 (who really expected to see two former WCW performers finishing the 20th WM in MSG).

Second, as stated by another fan, the HHH/Taker match is predictable. No expects HHH to win Even the future "Master of the WWE Universe" won't expect anyone to give him the victory in this match. I would be closer to giving this match my vote if HHH or Taker were going to hang up their boots when it was over. That doesn't seem to be the case, which means that this match will be neither performers ride into the sunset.

Lastly, and most importantly, placing Cena/Miz/Rock is the right thing to do for the Miz, and the WWE. Miz has been given the ball as a top heel, and he has ran with it. As stated in other posts, this is very similar to HHH going into WM2000. HHH was finally starting to get comfortable as a main event performer, and his WM win as a heel, helped pushed him even further. This solidified his spot at the top, and gave us some of the best matches of 2000 following it. Giving Miz the spotlight will make it clear that WWE is ready to move forward. I love Cena for his loyalty to the company, but placing Miz in the spotlight is what WWE needs if they are going to continue developing new stars.

The ironic thing about this is the comparison to HHH. HHH knows that placing Miz at the end of the card is most likely the right thing to do for the business, because in a weird way he was the Miz eleven years ago. Now, please don't think I am comparing the Miz's talent to HHH's, and saying they are equally as good. I'm not. But the position the Miz is in is very similar to HHH's over a decade ago.

I wonder HHH has honestly thought about this, or if he is hoping to get one final bow at a 'Mania Main Event.

I have a great deal of respect for Triple H and the Undertaker. They have without doubt paved the way for everyone else who will be appearing on this year's WrestleMania card. With that being said, it is time for the WWE to stop giving such performers the top spot on the year's biggest PPV.

I understand last year's decision to place HBK and Taker at the top of the card. We knew Shawn Michaels was likely going to retire, and neither Championship main event had the necessary hype to finish the show. This year is different for several reasons.

First, the Cena/Miz/Rock storyline is very compelling. Miz has stepped up as an entertaining heel and Cena has done some of his best mic work in years. Add in the return of The Rock, and you have the most unpredictable Championship main event since Cena/HHH at WM22 (who really expected HHH to tap out) or HHH/HBK/Benoit at WM20 (who really expected to see two former WCW performers finishing the 20th WM in MSG).

Second, as stated by another fan, the HHH/Taker match is predictable. No expects HHH to win Even the future "Master of the WWE Universe" won't expect anyone to give him the victory in this match. I would be closer to giving this match my vote if HHH or Taker were going to hang up their boots when it was over. That doesn't seem to be the case, which means that this match will be neither performers ride into the sunset.

Lastly, and most importantly, placing Cena/Miz/Rock is the right thing to do for the Miz, and the WWE. Miz has been given the ball as a top heel, and he has ran with it. As stated in other posts, this is very similar to HHH going into WM2000. HHH was finally starting to get comfortable as a main event performer, and his WM win as a heel, helped pushed him even further. This solidified his spot at the top, and gave us some of the best matches of 2000 following it. Giving Miz the spotlight will make it clear that WWE is ready to move forward. I love Cena for his loyalty to the company, but placing Miz in the spotlight is what WWE needs if they are going to continue developing new stars.

The ironic thing about this is the comparison to HHH. HHH knows that placing Miz at the end of the card is most likely the right thing to do for the business, because in a weird way he was the Miz eleven years ago. Now, please don't think I am comparing the Miz's talent to HHH's, and saying they are equally as good. I'm not. But the position the Miz is in is very similar to HHH's over a decade ago.

I wonder HHH has honestly thought about this, or if he is hoping to get one final bow at a 'Mania Main Event.

I think that definetly the Miz vs Cena will clearly be the last match on the card. If the Undertaker's match was a steak vs career match then this would then be last however it is not. Miz vs Cena has been the second best built feud in the road to Wrestlemania, the best build-up being Lawler and Cole. I think that with the Rock being at Mania there is no reason why this won't be last. This match is a match that will keep the audience in anticipation the entire night especially if the Rock does something to promotoe the match. I think the WWE championship is prestigous enough to be the last match on the card and it also would help build up the Miz. I think that if this is not the last match on the card that it will be a great problem. I would like the Cole Lawler match to precede this because it would get the crowd pumped. But honestly the Miz Cena match will be last.

WWE has to be very careful on this one. They could end up making the same mistake as they did with Mania 25 where Taker and HBK tore the damn house down and nobody cared at all about the triple threat or the Orton/HHH match. Granted they weren't THAT good to begin with, but I think the crowd being drained after Taker's match made a lot of difference.

I am a firm believer that a one on one match for the WWE championship should ALWAYS go on last at Wrestlemania. There can be certain exceptions however, like Shawn's retirement match last year, but 99% of the time a world title match should close the show. John Cena vs The Miz is the big match this year and should close out the show.

I also believe that a WWE title match should go on last...but honestly after this past Monday proved that the match to begin with is pretty un-inspiring. Without The Rock being involved, its nothing really special to be honest..Miz comes out with upside logo title, okay whatever, then him and Cena do their back and forth and then they decide to add Alex Riley which is the biggest mistake they couldve done...it makes it look like Miz cant beat Cena on his own which is what I was actually starting to believe a couple of weeks ago....this match should go on last ONLY if the Rock is involved

Cena vs Miz should go on last and Cena vs Miz will go on last. Vince values the WWE Championship very much and he will not let a match go on last over the WWE Championship match unless and until the match is a really special one. That was the case last year as WrestleMania 26 marked the end of the in ring career of one of WWE's most storied performers. Also Undertaker vs HBK was the best built up match last year. That is not the case this year.

So let us see the reasons why Cena vs Miz should go last. It is a WWE Championship match. It has been built up better than the other World Championship match. There are matches that have been built up a bit better like Orton/ Punk and Cole/ Lawler but niether of the two matches feature much star power. Finally there is the involvement of The Rock. There is a good chance that The Rock would be physically involved in this match. That alone makes this match worthy of main eventing.

Two months ago, I would have said, with ease, that Undertaker/HHH should close the show. Reports were going around stating this would be HHH's final match, and that's as big of a deal as HBK's last match. Combine those reports being wrong with the terrible/underwhelming build for this match, and I guess I'm forced to go with Cena/Miz.

Cena vs. Miz is a big deal because it involves The Rock. I'm not sure if this match is going to be anything special, I'm leaning towards not, but you never know. The WWE wants Miz to be a big deal, so I think letting his match go last is the best move, in that regard.

However, I wouldn't be disappointed if Taker/HHH did in fact close the show. It's hard for me to believe these two will have anything short of a classic encounter, and the crowd will definitely eat it up. I suppose I'm leaning toward Miz/Cena w/ The Rock, but HHH/Taker wouldn't bother me.

I really hope that John Cena vs The Miz will go last. We see Undertaker beat people every Wrestlemania so it's not special. The Miz is still being established so if he were in the main event, it would benefit him. Triple H and Undertaker are already established. Championship matches should always be last anyways.

Just how a fan said Miz Cena should ONLY go on last if The Rock is involved Taker HHH should only go on last if Taker is going to LOSE

to be honest it really should go on 3rd Del Rio won the RR and its starting to become a ugly trend the the rumble winner does not headline wrestlemania

And anyone who thinks taker vs hhh is going to tear the house down is fuckin nuts will it be good and exciting and electric hell yes, is it going to tear the house down like rock vs hogan, or hogan vs warrior, or austin vs rock not a chance in hell... taker cannot even wrestle a normal one on one match

I hear everyone always say the streak should never end because no young guy deserves it and it does nothing for a veteran who is over than THIS MATCH does not deserve to be the mainevent if thats the case because their are guys that need and deserve to mainevent mania who bust their ass year around trying ro be next maineventer for a new era in wrestling.

Like i said if taker loses im all for it as that would be an epic wrestlemania moment remembered 50 years from now, if its going to be a typical undertaker mania can give ADR vs edge and cena vs miz the top two spots on actually make it look like the belts are the most prestigious thing in the company and not just props

I hope Cena vs Miz is last because that makes it VERY likely Cena will walk out champ. It wont bother me that much if Miz retains. I have had put up with crappy booking from WWE for years. On the otherhand I cant wait to read all the Miz ass wipers and dick riders come in here and start bitching and whining about how screwed their man, Miz over. I dont know why most of you have this flaming love infatuation with the guy, but come on you guys really need to contain your emotions and stop popping blood vessels everytime someone says they dont like him.

It should be Miz vs Cena going on last for WrestleMania. We have the top face of the company vs the cocky young WWE Champion. What else is the WrestleMania main event? The match has had the best build out of every match, including Taker vs Triple H. Fans actually want to see this match, not so much with the Taker and Triple H encounter. If this match doesn't go on last, it will not be the end of the world. However both Cena and Miz deserve to go on last, with them being the in spotlight of the biggest event ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back