which fued fo you miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
WRESTLEMANIA 2000 and 2001 main events feuds. 2 of the best build ups in recent times

and undertaker vs mick foley, mick foley vs hhh and kane vs jericho

Randy Orton and Rey Mysterio. Orton was the biggest heel then and I loved him more than ever.

I have to say my favorite old fued was Test and Shane McMahon.They had a good ol' rivalry together when Test used to be a babyface and Shane being a heel trying to take his sister away from dating Test.That was one of the best!

TheAlmightyMitch said:
Kane and Shane McMahon, it just went into dust after Survivor Series 2003.

ya it sort of just dropped, but at survivor series, there match was sort of called the last counter. but i did love that feud, i will never forget unforgiven 03, what a match those two had

One of the best fueds that I miss is, Stone Cold & Bret Hart. They put on some of the best matches and promos leading into some of their epic battles at the Survivor Series, WrestleMania and encounter in the Royal Rumble.

Dude i been looking for the booker t - Austin Church video for so long that was probably the funniest thing wwe ever did i used to watch that over and over and over again. It would also have to be one of my most missed fueds it was very well done back wen wwe was still good, That there is a good promo lol

How has no one said HBK/Hart... Now that was a fued if i've ever seen one, they both really really disliked each other and it showed in the promos. Wasn't over used, like they fought every PPV but it was drawn out with them always trying to fight and the the WM12 and SS were classics. "The Boyhood Dream and The Screw Job"...

Hands down BEST FUED!

I loved the Hogan-HBK feud last year...That Larry King skit was awesome!!

Ministry vs Corperation
Kurt Angle vs HHH over Stephanie McMahon: Funny as all Shit
JBL vs Eddie: JBL at his Comedic best
Rock vs Stone Cold

i liked the hardy'z vs dudleys vs edge and christian i like that fued if i had to pick like just one real fues i would pick the hardy's vs edge and christian

If Team 3D and Hardyz reunited in WWE That would be awesome.

The feud I wanna see back is HBK and HHH. They had some of the best matches. Then again, Austin and The Rock. There wasnt a better one than that imo

I miss the Undertaker and Kane fueds, storylines so it would be awesome if they get back together, which is beginning to look more like it will happen. I also wish that I watched wrestling at the time Austin was fueding with Vince. Thats all that sticks out at the moment in particular, there are some others that I wouldn't mind seeing, but those two are the main ones I think.

Taker and Kane should get back together for Kanes sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back