• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Which Celebrities would you like to punch in the face?

Hollywood Naitch

The current reigning and defending
Pretty much self explanatory....if you had the chance, which celebrities would you love to take a swing at...and post your reasons, if you have any! Maybe you just think they are a cunt....

Arsene Wenger....the man is an utter cunt

Pete Doherty....dirty smackhead who looks like he never washes, makes shit boring music and is so rancid he has squirted blood from his dirty needle at photographers and injected a fan with heroin when she was unconcious

Anthony Costa from the boy band Blue....everything about that man makes me want to dropkick him

Ashley Cole....money grabbing cunt who cheated on the dream woman of everyone in the UK. He is everything that is wrong with football.

Graeme Norton...an utter bell end.

Jedward....nuf said. Talentless pricks

Nancy Grace is a good one, because she is unbearable. Her facial expressions drive me nuts.

But, if I only got to choose one, it would, without a doubt, be Dane Cooke. I hate that motherfucker with a passion! He walks around the stage like a damn idiot and I'm pretty sure I've never once, EVER, laughed at anything that's come out of his mouth. If I see him on my tv screen, I'll change that channel as fast as humanly possible.

But, if I only got to choose one, it would, without a doubt, be Dane Cooke. I hate that motherfucker with a passion! He walks around the stage like a damn idiot and I'm pretty sure I've never once, EVER, laughed at anything that's come out of his mouth. If I see him on my tv screen, I'll change that channel as fast as humanly possible.

I actually really enjoy the movie "Employee Of The Month" with Dane Cook and Jessica Simpson....although to the fair Dax Shepard is the reason I like it...and Jessica Simpsons tits :D

I've never seen Cook do comedy on stage though, is he realllly shit or something?

Pitbull. Hell, I'd kick him in the balls and field goal punt that parasite. Can this jackass not leech to a song and turn it into an "AAAAEEEYY!" remix?! Fucking parasite.

The Johan Bros. They're not even relevant any more are they? Aw well. Somebody needs to remind them they already went through puberty.

Drew Carey. Every time I see The Price Is Right, he looks as constipated as he did when Kane scared him. He clearly needs some lax punched down his throat.

Joe Rogan. It's a kick to the leg. Not a fucking leg kick! How are you a commentator and I'm not!?

grace.jpg

Yeah, that's a face only a fist could love...

also the cast of Jersey Shore, anyone with the last name Palin, and any stupid cunt that has a reality show on E!

Mel Gibson, and it isnt even close. The bastard makes a movie The Passion of the Christ about Jesus, then he gets hit for drunk driving and calls the one cop "sugar tits", and goes on an anti-Jew rant. Well, Jesus was a Jew, you idiot. Then he cheats on his wife who bore him 7 kids, only to beat up the woman who bore his next one. He even admitted it, saying he did it in self-defense, but probably struck her "too hard." What a doushce.

Ben Stiller for continuing to make money in movies even though he's shown for the past ten years that he's utterly worthless as an actor.

Both of the Hardy brothers, and Shane Helms as well. Do I need to explain why?:rolleyes:

Sarah Jessica Parker- She seems to be the most smug, snobbish bitch I have ever seen.

Glenn Beck- I cannot respect a commentator who sits in a room, by himself, and shouts into a camera. Hardly ever does he actually have a guest, and I hate his fucking chalkboard.

Brett Ratner- For fucking up X-Men 3 beyond repair.

Paris Hilton, The Kardashian sisters, and the Jersey Shore morons- Simply because they make a shit ton more money than I do, and have absolutely no talent.

Chris Daughtry and Nickelback- For making the most annoying music humanly possible.

George Lopez- Because he isn't funny.

oh and Calum Best

I fucking hate him. He has made a living off being a talentless wanker who has a famous Dad. George Best was an idol...Calum is an complete 100% grade A cunt

Yeah he is. I love standup but Cook simply isn't funny. He tells stories and you wait for the punchline and it never comes.

I'd say Justin Bieber,
But why punch him?
Out of jealousy?
Cuz his music sucks???? Yes.
Because .... Its his fans and
Its not his fault that he is overrated,
Its the fans that caused that to happen :(

Oprah listed him as one of the greats and added him to the list of guys like Frank Sinatra, and Elvis. WTF?

These people are the reason that little shit has the most hits and views on Youtube of all time.

But I'd love to punch The Jersey Shore cast, because they are low lives that just chill and go to clubs and do nothing for "good television" but Gym. Tan. Laundry. WTF is that? There not even entertaining, maybe that little short ugly bitch Snooki, but she's just plain dumb.

Mark Webber the formula 1 driver - Miserable bastard when he doesn't win.
Danii Minogue - For not knowing anything at all.
Hardys and shane helms - naturally.
JBL - Openly admitted he was a cunt backstage to guys like the Miz, need I say more.
Andy gray - Wanker
Olly Murs and Alexandra Burke - People say Jedward are annoying, has anybody seen the nintendo DS advert with these two in?
NUMBER ONE OUT ANYBODY ANYWHERE, THAT CUNT FROM THE GO COMPARE ADVERT - THEY HAVE MADE MY LIFE MISERABLE, I LOATHE THAT OPERATIC ********.
Lady Gaga - Pretty sure everyone would if they had the chance. I'd just like to ask her if she'd feel like jeans and T-shirt for a day!
I'm sure there is more but that's all for now...

nickb03 said:
Sarah Jessica Parker- She seems to be the most smug, snobbish bitch I have ever seen.

Punching her would only make her face look better.

Axl Rose, just for being Axl Rose. Selfish ********er that thinks he's the universe's gift to music despite rarely fucking writing any.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back