Where's Lariat?

Lariat's gonna come back Thursday before the PPV, extremely ripped and is gonna fly over the ropes and kick your ass. I'd get the medical letter now if I were you.

Don't make us laugh, Riaku. We're the blueprint – the total package. We put Hernandez down like the dog he was because we could.

We're doing just fine without him with these TNA World Tag Team Championships...

Wait a second, where the fuck are our belts?

Don't make us laugh, Riaku. We're the blueprint – the total package. We put Hernandez down like the dog he was because we could.

We're doing just fine without him with these TNA World Tag Team Championships...

The Band had them. Check Scott's cell.

I replied to your post in the MITB thread, dude.

He's going to return in a big way at the next PPV, along with surprise new hires Razor and FTS.

I'm still gonna walk lightly around that name, I heard if you say it 3 times he appears and infracts you for borderline breaking some kind of rule, and I could end up saying the name the 98th time and I can't afford 20p :(

I'm still gonna walk lightly around that name, I heard if you say it 3 times he appears and infracts you for borderline breaking some kind of rule, and I could end up saying the name the 98th time and I can't afford 20p :(

I heard he appears in your mirror, electricity and all.

snaps_ratzinger-will-be-known-_sidious-i.jpg

I find it ironic you complained about Vash misspelling your name, yet you failed to misspell the exact name that was spelled perfectly a few posts earlier :)

Lol, I wasnt complaining, he made a thread aiming to insult me and didnt even type my name the right way. Just for the hell of it,

Sidious, Sidious, Sidious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back