• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where will Wrestlemania 27 be at?

I would love for Philly to get a WM as I've never been to one. It would be risky to put it in Lincoln Financial Field or Citizen's Bank Park as it can still be a bit nippy here in PA in late March/early April. So I doubt Philly sees another WM for a while. I would like to see it go over seas and have it in London, that would be pretty sweet.

Please god let it go back 2 Canada... Canadian fans are unbelievably good as evidenced in Toronto for WM-X8... If its in Canada i'm coming over from Dublin,Ireland no matter what.

i forgot bout that....yea the one hundred thousand is just football it would be more for wrestling.....i hope indy gets it....im from elkhart(the city in america with the highest unemployment) and this states needs something big to bring in money.....plus its so boring...just corn!!!....but i also like new orleans too...i mean its a great and unique place...great stadium hosts bcs bowl games so it can hold big events.....and new orleans could need it too!

I can think of only 2 places i would like to see WM 27. The first, as stated already, by many before, is Wembly Stadium in England. It would be good to see the biggest event in pro wrestling finally go over the pond. The other, which i can't believe hasn't been mentioned yet, is Sam Boyd Stadium in LAS VEGAS!!!! I think it would be awesome if WWe went back to the city of sin for WM 27. Yeah , I know Sam Boyd only holds 36, 000 give or take, but as someone said before maybe the wwe will have to down grade because of the economy. Well if Vince has to do that, why not just move it to a smaller stadium.

I also like the idea of going to Vancouver, British Cloumbia, Canada. It would be another international ppv which the wwe needs. Vancouver is a growing city with BC place as the stadium. It could fit about 68 000. Vancouver is also named the best city to live in the world so it could properly and efficiently host the event.

EXACTLY! Also, the fact that Vancouver has now also won an MLS Franchise team with the Vancouver Whitecaps they are going to be doing I think around $30,000,000 in upgrades to BC Place Stadium for a retractable roof and modernized layouts inside, its going to be a perfect venue to host a Wrestlemania. Everyone watch the opening ceremonies for winter olympics in 2010 and im sure you will all see how great it would be for a Wrestlemania. Then add a main event of Chris Jericho VS Edge for a world title and you have an instant sell out show.

I don't know if anyone has said this, but I will. I know its unlike because of the fact that in April or March it might rain in New York and WrestleMania 30 will probably be here, but I am going with a wildcard. WrestleMania has never ever been at Yankee Stadium. It wasn't at the old one, why not try the new one. Image that Mania at the Stadium, it would be nuts. It won't happen for a million reasons, but it would be awesome.

I would love to see Wrestlemania come back to Florida, I was there last year in Orlando.
Tampa just doesnt have the proper venue. With the unpredictable weather in Tampa Bay, Raymond James would be very hard to plan, hardly a day goes by without rain.
The only other areana would be St Pete Times Forum, which would be too small for a Wrestlemania(Maximum capacity 21,500 people). Backlash, Armageddon, maybe even Summerslam for Tampa, not Wrestlemania.

I think that it could happen at 2 places.

University Of Phoenix Stadium in Phoenix, Arizona- The stadium is relatively new & it is a pretty nice arena with the seating capacity expanding to over 70.000 fans & you wouldn't have to worry about any rain cause it hardly rains up there.

The new Dallas Cowboys Stadium- I can just imagine the city of Arlington host a Wrestlemania in a few years cause the new stadium is gonna have a seating capacity of 80,000 to possibly 100,000 seats available.

im hoping that Dallas if so i willbe part of the largest indoor attendance in history! plus it would be my third straight mania! seeing as i only live three hours away from Arlington which is where the new stadium stands! and i would definitely get front row seats to that show.

I think that it could happen at 2 places.

University Of Phoenix Stadium in Phoenix, Arizona- The stadium is relatively new & it is a pretty nice arena with the seating capacity expanding to over 70.000 fans & you wouldn't have to worry about any rain cause it hardly rains up there.

The new Dallas Cowboys Stadium- I can just imagine the city of Arlington host a Wrestlemania in a few years cause the new stadium is gonna have a seating capacity of 80,000 to possibly 100,000 seats available.

its in arizona for 26 which is march 28, 2010 by the way im definitely going to that mania as well.

No way in hell will WM27 be in Dallas. It's in Texas this year. They're not going to bring the biggest event of the year back to the same neighborhood as they did this year with WM25. WWE spreads WM around pretty nicely. I'm pretty sure my backyard is the best choice to hold WM27 but something tells me that won't happen. If it's in Indy in 2011, I will be there. Indy is the best choice for 27.

Why not bring WM back to Canada lol! We made things happen here! We cheered for Hogan and we booed the Rock! We cheer for heels, since the majority of heels are Canadian! (or billed from here anyway) Bring it to Calgary, and invite Bret Hart, or do it in Montreal with Shawn Michaels in the main event LOL!

No way in hell will WM27 be in Dallas. It's in Texas this year. They're not going to bring the biggest event of the year back to the same neighborhood as they did this year with WM25. WWE spreads WM around pretty nicely. I'm pretty sure my backyard is the best choice to hold WM27 but something tells me that won't happen. If it's in Indy in 2011, I will be there. Indy is the best choice for 27.
indy is a great choice and even still i would end up at that mania. plus Lucas oil stadium is gorgeous so it makes alot more sense and i agree it would be weird for it to be in texas twi ce so close together but will be in Dallas within the next dive years, that new stadium is ridiulous plus it seats a shit load of people!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back