• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where was CM Punk?

Robi2184

Occasional Pre-Show
As we all know we saw no CM Punk on RAW tonight and RAW without CM Punk sucks? Does any know why CM Punk was not at RAW tonight?

Im not sure but I didn't like the new nexus returning. Its a really stale angle full of a bunch of green guys and I thought we saw the last of em. Punks better solo.

My guess would be that he was in Qatar with other Superstars promoting the next European tour. That is why Sheamus wasn't on Raw.

I have heard rumors of him being overseas promoting the tour. I also got a feeling he might be headed to SmackDown to fill Edge's role.

I have heard rumors of him being overseas promoting the tour. I also got a feeling he might be headed to SmackDown to fill Edge's role.

Did you not see the New Nexus come out tonight? Punk won't be moving back to smackdown to fill edges role, hes one of the top heels of the company and won't be going face for awhile even if he does move back to smackdown which he won't because the corre is there. I don't know who will fill Edges role as top babyface on smackdown, not sure it can be really. On another thread someone brough morrison up, and I like the idea, plus it would put some distance between him and Melina.

Overseas promoting WWE while at the same time they can write him as injured from Mania
But since they never talk people as injured when they are really promoting WWE somewhere thats not the case.

<SARCASM ALERT>

He was probably overseas promoting the wwe's tour over there. And as far as SD! Faces are concerned their probably going to turn Swagger face or finally give the Christian the spotlight he truly deserves. Missing one show is nothing to get worried about every star can't be on every episode of a show.

i will say that he was overseas, i see him returning next week with his nexus and they will plot their revenge on Randy Orton for punting them in the head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back