• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where Do You See ALEX RILEY In The Next Three Years ?

CanYouDigIt98

Occasional Pre-Show
Another Segment Of Where Do You See _______ In The Next Three Years
Today We Look At Alex Riley , Oh And Give Me Some Ideas For The Next Segment !

Now A-Ri Has Been Sacked By The Miz And Is On SD! What Do We Excpet To See Alex Riley Next ,
WWE's Path Will Be A Jobber On Superstars Everyweek That Gets Forgot , Then Future Endvours For The Young Man ... But If WWE Were To Give Him A Chance How Would You Book Him ...

2012:Challange Riley For Intercontertal Title , Let Him Win A Few Matches But Feud Him Daniel Bryan Who Thinks A Ri Isnt WWE Mateiral Who Then Wins His Title ... Wrestlemania Comes And He Is In MITB (Hopefully Be Back At Mania This Year ) But Loses .

2013:A-Ri Teams Up With Tyson Kidd Who Win The Tag Titles , A-Ri Wins The Interconteral Title Again But Makes Kidd Jelous.. Who Then Turns On A-Ri And Challanges Him For The Title But He Loses . Mania Sees MITB ... A-Ri Wins And Cashes In On The Then Champion John Morrison He Goes On A Run With The Two Titles As A Crowd Fav But Then The Miz Come Back Saying I Made You What You Are ... Demanding A Match For The Two Titles .. The Miz Wins But A Ri Attacks Him Leaving Batterd And Bruised

2014: The Miz Is Out Of Action For 9 Months So There Is A Tournment For The Titles Which A Ri Wins ...When He Does The Whole Locker Room Turns On A Ri As Does Vince McMahon Calling Him Phony After He Cheated .... Vince Fires A-Ri On A Kayfabe But He Ends Up Getting Relased After Breaking The Wellness Policy ...

========================================================
I Have No Time For Jokes , Shut Brodus Clay Your Not Even A Jobber !

I'm not gonna give a three year breakdown, but I think he will win the I.C. or U.S. title this year depending on if he stays on Raw or actually goes to Smackdown. I can easily see him being the one to take the strap from Barrett. It will help A-Ri become more credible, and allow Barrett to ditch Corre and jump to the main event.

In three years he will be a multiple time mid card champ, and if he can keep the fans behind him after he finishes the feud with Miz, he will be a World champ by then.

P.S. Predicting someones release due to wellness policy is ridiculous...why because of one DUI almost a year ago?

Dude, that what the hell was that? All that prediction nonsense and then you think he gets released? Someone trash this thread, its idiocy.

3 years from now? A.Ri is gonna be doing big things on SD, maybe in the ME picture. They've put a lot of effort into developing him, pretty dumb to waste it.

who knows where he will be. Everyone predicted Miz would be released months after Miz and Morrison split and that Morrison be a main eventer. Now look it, Miz a long reigning US Champ, Tag Champ, Money In the Bank winner, ex WWE Champion, main evented this years wrestlemaina. And where is Morrison the only PPV he has headlined was Extreme Rules in a Cage match with Miz and Cena and His WWE Title match at the start of the year on Raw. So to say we really cant predict anything that wwe will do

I think Riley will be a main eventer in 3 yrs he has served his apprenticeship under miz, who along with Cole are really helping him get over and it is working judging by his huge pops on raw when Cole called him out and when he beat up miz (again). Riley has everything in his favour to be the next big thing he's got the look, he's good on the mic, he's got the size and is good in the ring.... Heck, all he needs now is a proper grown up's haircut and he could be anything!

Alex Riley Will be the WWE or the Smackdown Champion in 1 year. He's too good to be a jobber and he is Top Guy material! The Next Star is ALex Riley!

This thread hurt my head, I'm just going to answer the specific question of it and ignore the opening post, which made little to no sense at all.

It all depends how Riley will do coming off the back of his feud with The Miz. WWE can do two things in terms of pushing him. They can either push him down peoples throats, examples of that in the past could be John Cena or even The Miz when they would basically have him appear five times during a RAW broadcast. Or they can start him in the mid-card, let him develop a little bit more and then push him for a World Championship.

I don't see WWE screwing it up at all. They realize how much talent he has, both on the microphone and for those who have actually watched his matches, in the ring. He sells very well, without over-selling. He possess the look which could be easily placed on any advertisement, and sell. Basically, he has all which is needed to go to the very top, very quickly.

It's hard to say where Riley will be in 3 years based off of two Raws, although I will readily admit I loved everything about him in those two segments.

Riley can finally be the elusive face character that the WWE hasn't yet created in this youth movement. Riley will have ample opportunity to be a world champ feuding with heels like Miz, Del Rio, Swagger (varsity bully vs Mr OK would be a sight to see), Punk, Barrett, etc.

I can see Riley doing some great things, but he definitely cannot have anymore DUIs or he will end up in the midcard hell where the spirits of Shelton Benjamin and Drew McIntyre linger.

It is really to early to say where he will/won't be in 3 years time but what I will say for him at these early stages is that he does seem to have something that the likes of British Bulldog or the Big Bossman never had and that's Chemistry with the fans.

I mentioned those 2 because it seemed that no matter what they did and how many times they were repackaged and how much Vince wanted them to be Main Eventers they jsut couldn't get over but with A-Ri he's seemingly done nothing but yet has got himself over with the fans and that's maybe how it will continue with Riley just coasting along not really doing anything spectaculer but yet getting more and more over by the day, it's the nature of the beast that is Pro Wrestling

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back