Where Do Some Members of Fortune and Immortal Fit at BFG?

rko57

The Icon
With the card at Bound For Glort currently at 9 matches, adding any more matches would mean some really short matches on a crowded 3 hour PPV that is supposed to be the biggest show of the year.

With that said, with 1 week to go some of the biggest talent (or talent with a lot of TV time) aren't on the card. Jeff Hardy, James Storm, Kazarian, Jeff Jarrett, Gunner, Abyss, and Scott Steiner are not on the card at BFG. Would you like to see a 10th match added to the card with most of these guys included, like maybe a 3 on 3 tag or 4 on 4 tag? I'm aware Sting/Hogan is a No DQ match, so I'm sure we'll see a ton of run-ins from most of these guys and probably James Storm being in Roode's corner for his match with Angle, but these guys deserve to be wrestling, not runnning in.

I personally would add a match with all these guys in it on the card and move the Tag Team Title match to the preshow, because that match should not be on the card for the biggest PPV of the year, TNA could have done a better job and gave us better tag team champions for these PPV.

What do all of you think?

I expect to see some sort of 6-man tag, along the lines of:

Storm/Kaz/Hardy v. Jarrett/Gunner/Steiner(or possibly Abyss)

I still hold the opinion that BFG will be the defacto ending for Immortal, and booking this match, and putting the babyface team over, will help build the show toward accomplishing that ending.

I also can't see a scenario where Jarrett would be left off the card(his ego wouldn't stand for it), and not using Storm or Hardy just seems like bad business.

im disapointed to see james storm,gunner,kazarian,double j all left off the card as for abyss and meth hardy...i think meth not being on the card is simply because they dont trust him to go out on their biggest ppv of the year and have a match which they cant be blamed for and abyss...he just has sucked so much ever sense he lost james mitchell as a manager i was expecting kaz vs jarrett to be added to the card but i guess there not gonna do that :shrug: i thought sting vs hogan would be made into a tag match with storm joining sting to take on hogan and the gunner man but i guess im wrong oh well well have to watch and see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back