When Will We See Punk vs. Bryan For Real?

I'm really surprised no-one has mentioned this yet...Bryan Danielson has more submissions than the Lebell Lock...He has the Cattle Mutilation which would be perfect for a 60 minute Iron Man Match against fellow ROH friend CM Punk..

I mean honestly, in an Iron Man Match, Danielson and Punk can give WWE fans a true ROH-style match with Danielson putting Punk in the Cattle Mutilation as well as Punk using the Pepsi Plunge once again, along with slapping the Anaconda Vise on Danielson..

In closing, whoever hasn't seen Danielson or Punk's ROH matches, Youtube them.. Because that'll be a preview of what could happen in an Iron Man Match between the 2 of them if Vince ever lets that happen

The way WWE has built up the interactions between Bryan and Punk, it is apparent that WWE want this to be a big feud in the future. They have had three very good matches so far and there hasn't been a clear winner in either of the three. Bryan being the douchy heel that he is, is bound to bring this up when they feud. It certainly does look as if WWE has booked these results keeping in mind that they would be booking Bryan and Punk in the future.

As far as when we might get to see this feud, at this point I would have to say that that depends on Daniel Bryan. There is no doubt that Punk has cemented himself as a superstar in the WWE but the jury is still out on Bryan. Sure, he might be walking into WrestleMania with the WWE title but he is still on trial, unlike Punk. He might be champion but people still think that Orton, Sheamus, Henry and even Cody Rhodes should have been in that position. For this feud to be an epic feud, Bryan needs to catch up with Punk, as simple as that. Or else, maybe Punk will feud with Bryan for a month or so, go over him and no one is going to talk about it after it has happened. Either way, I think we will get to see the feud this year or at the latest by early 2013.

i think these 2 could have an intense rivalry, like angle and benoit bout 10 years ago, as they both have the talent and the mic skill, mayby a 2 out of 3 falls match at summerslam, 1st fall submission, 2nd fall extreme rules and a classic 3rd fall ladder match

I would think we would see it later this year or early next as D-Bry still isn't the most stable WHC. His reign has been solid but they need to have a chance to put on a clinic that involves one of the titles being on the line in a best of series. They could easily give them a 2-3 ppv program with the payoff being at the next of the Big 4 ppv's in the cycle...

I would hope we could see this matchup taking place this year.... or Mania next year... although it is WWE and things can change yesterday without much hesitation.

I'm really surprised no-one has mentioned this yet...Bryan Danielson has more submissions than the Lebell Lock...He has the Cattle Mutilation which would be perfect for a 60 minute Iron Man Match against fellow ROH friend CM Punk..

I mean honestly, in an Iron Man Match, Danielson and Punk can give WWE fans a true ROH-style match with Danielson putting Punk in the Cattle Mutilation as well as Punk using the Pepsi Plunge once again, along with slapping the Anaconda Vise on Danielson..

In closing, whoever hasn't seen Danielson or Punk's ROH matches, Youtube them.. Because that'll be a preview of what could happen in an Iron Man Match between the 2 of them if Vince ever lets that happen

Aside from the impact on his knees (which of course wouldn't be THAT big of a deal for a once off) we aren't going to see Punk doing the Pepsi Plunge, or what Cole would no doubt call a "Pedigree from the top rope".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back