When will the Hart Dynasty split up into singles competitors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rzarectah

Occasional Pre-Show
I am a HUGE fan of the Hart Dynasty. I personally think Tyson Kidd and DH Smith are two of the best in ring performers in the WWE today. I can't wait for them to start getting a push as singles wrestlers.

My question is this: When do you guys think they will get singles pushes and how do you think the hart dynasty will split? On good terms? or will their first feud be with eachother.

I am a HUGE fan of the Hart Dynasty. I personally think Tyson Kidd and DH Smith are two of the best in ring performers in the WWE today. I can't wait for them to start getting a push as singles wrestlers.

My question is this: When do you guys think they will get singles pushes and how do you think the hart dynasty will split? On good terms? or will their first feud be with eachother.

Slow down. I'm a big fan of theirs too, but why would anybody want them to split up this early? They are destined for a great tag team run because of their name and ancestry alone. The fact that they are gifted in the ring helps prove that even further. I agree that they have the potential for great singles pushes if the group splits up.... but I think that will be a long time from now.

They need to remain a team and make a bigger impact on the tag team division before anyone even begins to think about their future singles careers. I would have them win the tag team titles at some point after Wrestlemania, then after a dominant run there THAT is when a split should begin being discussed. They would turn on each other after losing the titles, leading to their first singles feuds respectively and it would be against each other. Afterwards they could become friends again and look out for each other but not be a "true" tag team anymore.... like HBK and HHH have done during the times when DX was not together, friends who look out for each other. Then they go on to have good singles pushes.

I don't think they should split up until at least a year from their debut, or until after a dominant tag team title reign because with a name like the Hart Dynasty, WWE would be making a huge mistake to split them up before a tag team championship is won.

There is no need to split the Hart Dynasty up. This team is destined for greatness. They are going to be a mainstay in a mediocre tag team division for a long time. As far as singles careers go, I think both of them will be successful. Both could be future world champions, but that time is nowhere near ready. Right now they are a tag team on the rise and 2010 will be the year they conquer the tag team division.

For real? You want them to split already? They haven't even done anything as a Tag-Team yet.

Hell Bret Hart is going to be coming back in a minute, they would be dumb not to capitalize off of that atleast till Wrestlemania, and idealistically(for me atleast)till 2011. Besides that they don't even need to break up, they can still go for singles gold and compete in the Tag-Division, what the really need is some more Mic Time and hopefully a credible feud for the Tag-Titles, although I don't really see it coming any time soon.

they have the potential for great singles pushes if the group splits up.... but I think that will be a long time from now.
They need to remain a team and make a bigger impact on the tag team division before anyone even begins to think about their future singles career

I completley agree, I hope the Hart Dynasty becomes a dominant Tag Team before they split. I was just looking ahead because these two have soooo much potentioal and both are future dominant singles champs.

For real? You want them to split already? They haven't even done anything as a Tag-Team yet.

I never said anything about them splitting now, I was just asking when do you think it willl be and what do you think the circumstances will be.

It’s kind of hard not to say something that hasn’t already been said lol, errrmm for me the Hart Dynasty have the potential to be a fantastic tag team if booked right and I’m sure a future tag title run for these guys is defiantly on the cards simply because they are good in the ring, have a good gimmick going on I like the hart dynasty as a whole package but until they have had their title run for a few months (cause to be honest the tag division in WWE is poor and has been now for a number of years now) I don’t see these splitting up for a long while maybe this time next year or in 18 months.

Saying that when they do split up I’m really looking forward to seeing both of these guys in singles competition I’m sure the WWE will move one of them over to ECW and they can make a name for themselves over there by winning the ECW title or something whilst the other chases after the IC or US title (depending on which show he is on). Either way whatever the WWE decides to do with them I’m sure they will have great futures ahead of them as long as they don’t upset the management or WWE book them completely wrong.

No way they should split. They've teamed for a few years in FCW, and almost one year in WWE. They already have significant victories over Jeff Hardy, Cryme Time (well.. that's not "significant)... and Christian and Tommy Dreamer). Plus, with a feud with DX coming up it wouldn't make sense to split them, and with WWE's joke of a tag team division being quite shallow it would not do any good.
These two are future US/IC champions, but they must establish themselves and EARN their spot.

No way they should split. They've teamed for a few years in FCW, and almost one year in WWE. They already have significant victories over Jeff Hardy, Cryme Time (well.. that's not "significant)... and Christian and Tommy Dreamer). Plus, with a feud with DX coming up it wouldn't make sense to split them, and with WWE's joke of a tag team division being quite shallow it would not do any good.
These two are future US/IC champions, but they must establish themselves and EARN their spot.

Thanks for posting the same thing as everyone else when I told all of them the same thing. I do not want Hart Dynasty to break up anytime soon. At the earliest I would have them split at the end of 2010 after they've been dominating the tag team division for a year. But I was just looking ahead and thinking about the circumstances of what they're split would be.

They shouldn't split any time soon. They need to stay a team for a least another year or so. Then again, knowing the WWE, and with all this Bret Hart stuff, I can see them branching off into singles feuds with Triple H and Shawn Michaels all before winning any form of a championship.

In order for the Hart Dynasty to be taken seriously, they need to start picking up decisive wins over tough opponents. DX needs to put over the Hart Dynasty like they did Legacy, only this has to follow up with good storylines for them too. If the Hart Dynasty does't dominate what little the tag team division is after their feud with DX, then it will all be for nothing.

In other words, what I'm saying is they need to start showing dominance and their individual strengths before they break up.

I for one am getting sick and damn tired of everyone wanting to know when tag teams are going to split up! The Hart Dynasty hasn't even been in the WWE for a year nor have they won the tag titles once yet and people want to know when the are going to split. Enough. Let them be a team for a couple of years. 2 or 3 very nice tag team title runs, with the occasional singles title tease or step up to main eventer.

These guys are way too green to go solo yet and haven't even really established themselves as a dominant tag team. They have faced Cryme Tyme just about every week since they debuted in singles, tag or mixed tag team matches. Let them evolve and take on other comers. As for the thread, I hope it's a long long time before they split. No way this stable makes it if they are split anytime soon.

I think once they win the unified tag team tittles they should have a decent run drop them and then start showing signs that they're splitting up. They haven't been around as a tag team for too long and they're only starting to be pushed now.

But remember when Bret left Jim for singles success? on Monday Bret could start putting ideas in Tyson's head to break up the Dynasty which could lead to a PPV or Wrestlemania match

Give them a push before you start thinking of when they'll get Split up. They haven't been around long. slow down sailor.

But i like Dejan's idea of Bret putting Ideas into Kidds head. It would work well. but i honestly dont think they will break up for at least another year. they need a proper push to the top of the tag division

I think they should remain together for a couple of years at least, win a few titles and then, maybe it will be time for them to taste the waters of a split up.

First they need also some feud outside of DX, maybe one or two that does not involve the title like with Cryme Time, at least one match with Jerishow, that would be cool to watch. Maybe even a TLC at WM to stir things up.

The WWE needs to make more tag teams. At the moment all i can think of is DX, the Hart Dynasty, Jeri-Show, Cryme Tyme, MVP and Henry (not so much anymore) and Croft and Barretta. It wouldnt b smart to split them any time soon. There needs to be more random tag teams, like the good old days. When people were just paired as teams and seemed to work together. Then theres some actual tag fueds set up for the Hart Dynasty to be dominant for a while. But wen they do split, i hope they're still friends. Like DX used to watch each others backs before they got back as a tag team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back