When Will Mae Young Die?

• This Year

• Next Year

• Within 5 Years

• 10 Years +

Results are only viewable after voting.

Paul Bunyan's Axe

Occasional Pre-Show
Yes, I know what you're thinking "holy shit it's Nexus again", well I told you I was going to try to post on some other forums before I come back, I've enjoyed it, now back to the Bar Room!

I'll enter with a bang, when do you guys think Mae Young is going to die? I mean, the old fuck is really up there, she's 89 now. I'm calling within 5 years.

Another question, what will WWE do for her when she dies? A special, or just a picture at the beginning of Raw?

I know some people want her to make it to 100 so she can face Steph, but I don't see it happening. I guess that's what the poll's for though, right?

Her gimmick, or whatever you want to call it, was funny at one time. Actually, it wasn't, but for the sake of argument, we'll say it was. It was funny for about twenty seconds, and then it went insane. We see her every three or four months, and it's gross. She grosses me out. Yes, I'm serious, she does. She's 543 years old, and she's always mauling someone. Fuck off with her already.

Judging by the red rep I'm getting, I'm guessing people aren't liking this.

But Crock, this has EVERYTHING to do with Rep. I guarantee you if a mod, or a high prestige user made this same exact thread instead of a newbie, you'd all be laughing your asses off at this.

Judging by the red rep I'm getting, I'm guessing people aren't liking this.

But Crock, this has EVERYTHING to do with Rep. I guarantee you if a mod, or a high prestige user made this same exact thread instead of a newbie, you'd all be laughing your asses off at this.

It has nothing to do with rep. AT FUCKING ALL. I'm sorry you're incapable of putting together an interesting thread, I guess. Slyfox himself could have posted this, but that wouldn't make it any less stupid.

Well I guess "the cool kids" aren't liking me so much. I really don't even know why I tried to come back in here. I'll stick to my WWE section, and sports stadium. You guys are all ass holes.

Good day.

I believe the Bar Room is made for threads like these, and likely has had A LOT worse threads in its time. You can put me in prison as soon as I actually break a rule, which I haven't done yet.

I believe the Bar Room is made for threads like these, and likely has had A LOT worse threads in its time. You can put me in prison as soon as I actually break a rule, which I haven't done yet.

With that kind of challenge, they'll throw your ass in on a technicality just to fuck with you.

I'm not cool on here or trying to be cool on here, but I can honestly tell you this thread is not funny. I find it sad that this is what you decided to make at 2:30 in the morning. However, I think you should keep trying tho, and try to improve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back