When Will Hull Start To Lose?

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
Possibly a stupid topic as their next two games are Chelsea and Man Utd. But if they're really that good you'd have to assume they can pick up right where they left off when they finish those two games.

I honestly don't know why it's happening. I blame performance-enhancing substances. But it is, and as of now they're beating West Brom. So it looks like third place is theirs for another few days at least.

So when will they start to lose? They're doing well now, but there's still nearly 30 games left, they can go down. But it doesn't look likely. I still don't even expect a top half finish, I think they'll soon start to tail off.

I think the reason that they are playing so well at the moment is that they go into every match with no pressure on them which will make the players confident. The same thing happened when Wigan and Reading came up from the Championship. I think they will lose against United and Chelsea, but I think they could be tight matches.

Hull's season shows just how shit Derby were last season as Hull need 2 more points and they will have double the amount of points Derby achieved last season. I just hope their season doesn't emplode as teams like Hull give the Premiership a breath of fresh air

Hull's season shows just how shit Derby were last season
I wouldn't say shit - Hull are completely new to the premier league and its taking a while for teams to work out exactly how they play.Derby have been in the premeier league so it takes no rime at all to be figured out. Hull are still 14/1 (Ladbrokes) to end the season in the top 5 which shows the bookies are still treating it as beginners luck. I think there will be a time when Hull will run out of steam and with a couple of suspensions and the odd injury would probably still see them in the bottom half of the table come may time. You can't survive in the premier league with a good team - you need a good Squad and although Hull may stay up this season due to their start next season will see the real test.

Do they buy to try and stay in the league or do they keep with the same squad to stop themselves from overspending, getting relegated and ending up in debt

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back