• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When Was The WWE Title Most Prestigious?

Interesting point, nothing against other WWE guys but Shawn and Bret are two of the best actual wrestlers. 1 Hour Iron Man to determine the champ. Dare I say that would prove without much doubt who the best superstar is

Or another period where the WWE Championship was at its most prestigious definitely would be 2004 when Eddie Guerrero was champion but even more so after when JBL became WWE Champion and he had that extremely long title reign

In my own opinion, I think the time period of when the WWE World Heavyweight Championship Title was the most prestigious was from Vengeance 2001 to the night after SummerSlam 2002. After all, it was considered as the Undisputed WWE / WCW (and ECW, if you ask me) World Heavyweight Championship. The appearance of Chris Jericho holding both the Big Eagle and the Big Gold screamed prestige. The design of the Undisputed Belt that Ric Flair presented to Triple H displayed prestige. The list of Champions (Chris Jericho, Triple H, Hulk Hogan, The Undertaker, The Rock, Brock Lesnar) defined prestige. After the WWE World Heavyweight Title was disputed again, it felt like it lost half of its meaning again that wasn’t brought back till TLC 2013.

Reactions: WBL
Yes after TLC 2013 yes when they unified the titles again unifying both the WWE Championship and the World Heavyweight Championship yes I would definitely say prestige was brought back especially when Orton became the first-ever WWE World Heavyweight Champion beating Cena at TLC 2013 in the TLC match so I would definitely say that now that Brock is champion the title is even more prestigious than it's ever been because look at the list of champions after TLC 2013 with Orton, Bryan, Cena and now Lesnar

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back