When it happens: The Beautiful People feud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

My$terio_Fan

I can do whatever I want
There's no denying that Angelina Love & Velvet Sky, "The Beautiful People" are some of the most talked about things in Womens wrestling today. Not only are they praised by hardcore diva fans, but also general viewers of both TNA & WWE have positvely commented about these two. Some critics have even said that the beautiful people were the saving grace of women's wrestling.

These two women have taken a good gimmick, and have run with it since. The basic premise has been used before, but for some reason Angel & Talia have become to of the most promising things in TNA.

Now everyone know's 'All good things, must come to an end" and we all know eventually the "Beautiful People" will break up. While some diva fans may be devastated, the break-up could possibly be on of the best things to happen to them.

With all the hype these two are getting, a feud between them should be epic. If TNA can build it up, and write it correctly this feud has the potential to be something great. While neither of them are the best wrestler(Although Angelina is better than Velvet)it's obvious that it's the charisma, back story, and characters that would drive the feud.

So when they do eventually break up, what do you thinks going to happen? Who turns on who? Who comes out on top? Are you excited? Is this the beginning of the next Trish Vs. Lita, or will this be another TNA letdown?

I know they are going to back but it hope it doesn't happen for a long time. If one were to turn on the other, I believe it will be Velvet turning on Angelina. I'm assuming this because Love will probably have the title and Velvet will be jealous. I don't know where Madison falls into this but either she will take a side or leave altogher. If TNA would let them wrestle like they can do when they were in previous organizations, then this has the potential to be a Trish/Lita feud which wasn't really great in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back