When (if ever) will Vince finally tire of humiliating JR?

The WWE is entertainment. They build stories for people like you to bitch about. JR has said many times that he does it because he does it for the business. He loves wrestling and loves being apart of the angles when he can. Vince doesn't hate him. Far from it. Yes he's humiliated him in the past, but it was for a story and nothing else. If he didn't want to do it he wouldn't have. Simple as that.

The only reason he wasn't announcing was because of his Bell's Palsys. Because announcing can be so stressful Vince decided it was best to take JR off for safety reasons over his health. Nothing more.

I can't seem to understand why Vince would hate JR. Considering the fact that JR led to millions of dollars being made for the WWE. As head of talent relations, JR was responsible for the hirings of Edge, Christian, Hardys, Austin, Rock, Triple H...the list goes on. Yeah, I bet he's hated....stupid.

As for Vince always humiliating JR, I believe Vince has gotten it way worse over the years....he had "shit" dumped on him, pissed his pants, hit with a bed pan, attacked by Kane/Taker, beat by Hart, HBK's "urine sample" tossed in his face, stunner after stunner, rock bottoms.....list goes on here too.

JR knows that if he wants to progress a story, which he is doing now and in the past, he may have to take some beatings or allow other things to happen. By having people beat on JR, it garners cheap heat for that person because JR is so very well liked by the fans and Vince knows that.

What I have to say is on a different line.

I read, I believe on WZ, in the past few months that a prime reason that Jim Ross was not commentating full time was in large part because Vince cared for him (like family even) and was afraid of him having another Bells Palsy attack.

Vince isn't naive enough NOT to realize that Jim Ross is the best commentator he has. If he didn't realize this he would not have been out there for the key matches of Wrestlemania.

If Vince McMahon didn't give a damn about Jim Ross the person then he would do what he has done with a lot of his talent. He would use it to the point where they are wasted and not give a damn about their health.

It's not an excuse that Vince is using. It does not make sense in the slightest.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/665423-edge-alberto-del-rio-triple-h-and-thursdays-top-wwe-news/entry/63370-wwe-news-why-cant-vince-mcmahon-just-accept-jim-ross-as-a-wwe-announcer

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/379349-top-wwe-stars-upset-over-jim-ross-mania-treatment

These are just a few quick articles I've found regarding it. Obvioulsy the poster (and I) aren't the only one's that think there is some sort of animosity between J.R. and Vince. I don't have the time or patience to search J.R.'s blog, but if you do, I'm sure you'll find blogs where he does complain.

I'm sorry, but your post is silly. As you pointed out, Jim Ross doesn't have to do these segments. He could say no at any time and go home. Jim Ross does it because he wants to do it. He wants to help Michael Cole out, and he and Vince both know that JR is loved by fans, and anything that is done to make Jim Ross look pathetic in the eyes of the fans will put major heat on the person responsible.

Vince doesn't humiliate Jim Ross, he just books a wrestling show. Jim Ross understands that as well as anyone.

/thread.

JR is not forced into doing these things. He is a very wealthy man and if he took offense to anything that Vince planned for him, he could leave with his HOF status intact and still be as loved as ever by the fans.

I personally do not like seeing JR humiliated but thats just my opinion. He does it because he is asked to and is ok with it. He is just playing a part on the show, he knows it, Vince knows it and I do not think we will see it stopping in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back