When edge turns face. (if he ever does)

Milkyway!

Hodor!
So I've never seen the face Edge, for real. I stopped watching during the alliance days, and picked up in '05.

I think they should get corny with it. Kinda pull a Ric Flair and say hes living life on Edge, where he spends money, screws every hot chick he sees. Etc, etc. Where it gets corny, is where he says something about living life on the edge, every few lines. Idk, sounds pretty gay, but its something a little new at least. Corny > funny. By all means.

Edge has always drawn heat off women. Maybe he could draw some face heat, off someone like, Kelly Kelly. Shes hot, and over as face heat. Edge can shoot her into superstardum, like the next Trish Stratus. (Just as popular, no where near like her in-ring style)

While i think Edge makes a great heel, and should stay that way as long as he can. I just was concocting a few ideas for his face turn.

I don't remember Edge ever being a good face...He's always done his best as a heel, whether it was the comedic heel (5-second poses, anyone?), or the heel we see him as now, he's always been better drawing heat...

I'm sure that once his career is essentially done, and he's gone for a few years, and then comes back with a Legends contract, and makes random appearances, he'll get a crowd pop no matter what. Eventually, like all the recent greats (Austin, Rock, Piper, etc.), he'll be so "over", that everyone will pop for him.

I loathe the storyline with Vickie, and almost feel sorry for Eddie that this could happen...However, Vickie is possibly the most hated person in wrestling, and Edge is staying in the title picture, despite any absences he's had over time...

Hmm.. a potential face turn for Edge. I'll give it a go and think of a storyline:

The Big Show is still with Vickie right? Well if he is, Vickie could send the Big Show to pull Edge out of matches with Triple H, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy etc and destroy Edge's opponents to give Edge a benefit. Big Show then decides he wants a title shot against Jeff Hardy but Edge wants his rematch. Vickie comes out and says that at the Royal Rumble, there will be a number one contender match for the WWE Championship between Big Show and Edge. Edge gets the win through a chair shot that the ref. did not see so the next night on Smackdown, Vickie demands he say sorry to Show. Edge refuses so she puts him in a match between Big Show again. During the match, Edge gets the win again through unfair measures but gets cheers from the crowd. Vickie then decides to cancel the Edge vs Jeff Hardy WWE Championship match at Royal Rumble and decides to make it a triple threat match with The Big Show involved. The weeks leading to RR, Big Show attacks Edge and Vickie taunts him until Royal Rumble where Edge gets the win and becomes champion. The next weeks on Smackdown, Vickie sets difficult matches for Edge going against opponents such as Khali, Mark Henry until No Way Out where the Big Show challenges Edge to a WWE Championship match in a Cage match. This is where Umaga makes his return and destroys Edge making Edge a proper face now and Umaga a heel, after he alligns himself with Vickie and Big Show.

Not much but it's an idea

Hmm.. a potential face turn for Edge. I'll give it a go and think of a storyline:

The Big Show is still with Vickie right? Well if he is, Vickie could send the Big Show to pull Edge out of matches with Triple H, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy etc and destroy Edge's opponents to give Edge a benefit. Big Show then decides he wants a title shot against Jeff Hardy but Edge wants his rematch. Vickie comes out and says that at the Royal Rumble, there will be a number one contender match for the WWE Championship between Big Show and Edge. Edge gets the win through a chair shot that the ref. did not see so the next night on Smackdown, Vickie demands he say sorry to Show. Edge refuses so she puts him in a match between Big Show again. During the match, Edge gets the win again through unfair measures but gets cheers from the crowd. Vickie then decides to cancel the Edge vs Jeff Hardy WWE Championship match at Royal Rumble and decides to make it a triple threat match with The Big Show involved. The weeks leading to RR, Big Show attacks Edge and Vickie taunts him until Royal Rumble where Edge gets the win and becomes champion. The next weeks on Smackdown, Vickie sets difficult matches for Edge going against opponents such as Khali, Mark Henry until No Way Out where the Big Show challenges Edge to a WWE Championship match in a Cage match. This is where Umaga makes his return and destroys Edge making Edge a proper face now and Umaga a heel, after he alligns himself with Vickie and Big Show.

Not much but it's an idea

A few problems with this. What wife would side with a 400 lbs bohemeth, because her husband, cheated, and won a title shot off him. =\ While its still storyline, they have to stick with it, at least a little. In the words of Jerry Jarret Reality, sells.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back